First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Apple's fourth-generation iPod Shuffle sees the return of physical playback controls
Apple's new iPod Nano has undergone a complete overhaul
Apple's fourth-generation iPod Touch sets the benchmark for portable media players
The Sony Walkman NWZ-B153 is a basic pen-drive MP3 player
Despite a distinct trend of multimedia phones taking over, Cowon seems to be focussed on pushing new PMP and MP3 players into the market
The Cygnett Micro portable speaker can easily be slipped in your pocket or handbag
A TDK iPod dock and 2.1-speaker system
The TDK iClassic iPod dock is light on features but it is not bad value
The iRiver B30 can play MP3s and video files, and also lets you tune in to digital radio
The stylish and ultra-compact Cowon iAudio E2 portable music player really impressed us.
The Altec Lansing InMotion Compact offers a clear sharp sound and volume levels that could comfortably be used outside, perhaps at a barbeque or party
Sony's latest iPod Nano competitor has a great OLED screen, but a mediocre interface
This Altec Lansing iPod speaker system has old-school looks and seriously impressive power
A cheap Soniq iPod dock with impressive sound quality
This 8GB Sony MP3 player is a strong competitor to the iPod Nano
Latest News Articles
- Jawbone Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One)
- Deaths at Apple supplier in China concern labor group
- Foxtel Play screens on LG Smart TVs
- Home appliance makers connect with open source 'Internet of things' project
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- TabletsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »