Google is prepping for a big announcement here in Los Angeles today and the rumor mill is buzzing about what the company could possibly be unveiling.
That little green robot must be struggling to catch his breath.
In the virtual game of mobile moneymaking, Amazon has just made a brilliant move.
Microsoft has nixed any future iterations of its Zune music and video player, according to a Bloomberg report, adding another name on the list of devices killed by Apple's iPod hardware and entertainment ecosystem. Microsoft has yet to make the death...
The Sony Walkman cassette player took one step closer to the grave on Monday when Sony announced it would stop selling the portable music player in Japan. The company stopped manufacturing the cassette playing Walkman for the Japanese market in Apri...
Online music retailer BigPond Music has announced that it will stop supporting the Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format after April 1, with users required to back up their music purchases.
Nearly two thirds of 14 to 24 year olds illegally download music over peer-to-peer (p2p) networks, says UK Music.
Attorneys for Jammie Thomas-Rasset, a Minnesota mother of four slapped with a $1.92 million fine by a federal jury last month for illegally downloading 24 songs, have filed a request for a new trial.
Thomson has released software for the creation and playback of a new type of audio file using lossless compression. MP3HD files will be around four times the size of corresponding MP3 files, but will remain compatible with existing MP3 players.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTHelp Desk/ Desktop SupportSA
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- TPIntermediate Change ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager - InfrastructureVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSQL Server Database DeveloperSA
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- CCCitrix SpecialistACT
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- TPApplication Support EngineerQLD
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- TPLinux System AdministratorQLD