Google is prepping for a big announcement here in Los Angeles today and the rumor mill is buzzing about what the company could possibly be unveiling.
That little green robot must be struggling to catch his breath.
In the virtual game of mobile moneymaking, Amazon has just made a brilliant move.
Microsoft has nixed any future iterations of its Zune music and video player, according to a Bloomberg report, adding another name on the list of devices killed by Apple's iPod hardware and entertainment ecosystem. Microsoft has yet to make the death...
The Sony Walkman cassette player took one step closer to the grave on Monday when Sony announced it would stop selling the portable music player in Japan. The company stopped manufacturing the cassette playing Walkman for the Japanese market in Apri...
Online music retailer BigPond Music has announced that it will stop supporting the Windows Media Audio (WMA) file format after April 1, with users required to back up their music purchases.
Nearly two thirds of 14 to 24 year olds illegally download music over peer-to-peer (p2p) networks, says UK Music.
Attorneys for Jammie Thomas-Rasset, a Minnesota mother of four slapped with a $1.92 million fine by a federal jury last month for illegally downloading 24 songs, have filed a request for a new trial.
Thomson has released software for the creation and playback of a new type of audio file using lossless compression. MP3HD files will be around four times the size of corresponding MP3 files, but will remain compatible with existing MP3 players.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- What you should know about Lenovo's Motorola acquisition
- Sencha melds desktop and smartphone management with Space
- Apple leads the tablet line despite iPad sales decline
- Drupal: If you weren't quick to patch, assume your site was hacked
- Smartphone share of overall mobile phone sales stalling at 70 percent
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT