A powerful gaming laptop, but you'll pay for it in battery life.
MSI's gaming notebook may have a Dragon pattern on its lid and palm rest, but it's not quite an epic fire-breathing beast
MSI Wind U270 review: A well-priced AMD Fusion netbook with good specifications and USB 3.0
MSI GE620 review: An Intel Core i7-based laptop with NVIDIA graphics
MSI CR640 review: A 15.6in notebook with 2nd Generation Intel Core processing
msi in pictures
Computex 2014 was a treasure trove of wonderfully wacky and inspired computer cases. Between neon lights, our weight's worth in liquid nitrogen and cutting edge tech, the trade show simply bristled with solutions creative enough to make gamers and non-gamers alike drool.
Good Gear Guide was on the show floor at this year's Computex in Taiwan. We've put together this extensive slide show of interesting, quirky and downright-awesome gear.
The evolution of mini-laptops
The next big wearable hit could emerge at the Computex trade show in Taipei next week, and any attempt to steal the device off the show floor could be thwarted by Internet of Things security devices expected to be on display.
With Apple's latest MacBook and Google's newest Chromebook just out and featuring the new USB Type-C connector, we're on the lookout for peripherals that use the interface, and storage devices appear to be first out of the gate.
Once upon a time, Alienware was the company when it came to gaming laptops. And I mean that quite literally -- nobody else even made gaming laptops, so it was basically Alienware or nothing.
Computex 2014 was a treasure trove of wonderfully wacky and inspired computer cases. Between neon lights, our weight's worth in liquid nitrogen and cutting edge tech, the trade show simply bristled with solutions creative enough to make gamers and no...
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC