To keep you from tripping up on cables, MSI has built a laptop into a backpack for virtual reality gaming.
When the combined armies of Zorg are firing photon weapons at you, 5 kilograms doesn't seem like much.
The next big wearable hit could emerge at the Computex trade show in Taipei next week, and any attempt to steal the device off the show floor could be thwarted by Internet of Things security devices expected to be on display.
With Apple's latest MacBook and Google's newest Chromebook just out and featuring the new USB Type-C connector, we're on the lookout for peripherals that use the interface, and storage devices appear to be first out of the gate.
Once upon a time, Alienware was the company when it came to gaming laptops. And I mean that quite literally -- nobody else even made gaming laptops, so it was basically Alienware or nothing.
Computex 2014 was a treasure trove of wonderfully wacky and inspired computer cases. Between neon lights, our weight's worth in liquid nitrogen and cutting edge tech, the trade show simply bristled with solutions creative enough to make gamers and no...
MSI showcased a wide range of products at the Computex trade-show this year, but only a select few products will be released in Australia due to the intense competition characterising the local mobility market.
Good Gear Guide was on the show floor at this year's Computex in Taiwan. We've put together this extensive slide show of interesting, quirky and downright-awesome gear.
AMD said Monday that the two new members of its A-series "Kaveri" chips are now available for preorder, and launching January 14 in the US. But the biggest update to its new hybrid CPUs with integrated graphics may be one of terminology.
Want to find out what's next in smartphones, tablets and PCs? The latest trends in hardware will be on display at the giant Computex trade show, which kicks off in Taipei next week.
MSI is showing off new X-Slim laptops at Computex that are less than an inch thick, contain the latest Intel and AMD processors, and offer over eight hours of battery life. It is also showing new tablets running Windows or Android at the Taipei trade...
Taiwan's Micro-Star International showed for the first time on Monday a laptop computer with a keyboard that flips over to reveal a sensor pad for pen input. The Sketch Pad, which is still a prototype, was unveiled at the same time it launched a Wind...
Asus and MSI introduced on Monday at the Computex show in Taipei new tablet computers, designed to compete with Apple's iPad. The new tablets will run on various versions of Microsoft's Windows 7 OS, with customized user interfaces, and feature a var...
Taiwanese laptop-maker Micro-Star International (MSI) plans to launch a Windows 7 tablet PC next week at the Computex Taipei electronics show, after showing off a prototype tablet running Google's Android mobile software early this year.
MSI has announced that its award-winning Wind U160 netbook will be available for purchase by Australian customers in late May.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million patient records on a black market
- Microsoft's open sourcing of .NET hits a major milestone
- Qualcomm wants to bring LTE to more IoT devices
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more change at the company
- Red Hat polishes JBoss EAP for a cloud-native future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW