The clock may be running out on Mt. Gox, but a consortium of investors still wants to relaunch the failed Bitcoin exchange.
Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox has abandoned its bid for revival and filed for liquidation with a Japanese court, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday.
Mt. Gox CEO Mark Karpeles, who was ordered to appear before a U.S. bankruptcy court to answer questions, has asked for a postponement of his deposition.
A judge in Texas has ordered Mark Karpeles, the CEO of failed Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox, to go to the U.S. to answer questions about its bankruptcy.
The Tokyo District Court has granted a bankruptcy examiner six more weeks to assess the convoluted situation surrounding failed Bitcoin exchange Mt. Gox.
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
- 5 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.