Xerox has issued the first software patch intended to fix a problem in some multi-function printers that causes characters to be incorrectly reproduced when scanned.
A software bug that caused some characters to be substituted for others in scans by some Xerox machines is more serious than previously thought.
Fuji Xerox will launch a new cloud storage service that hooks directly into its multifunction copiers next week, allowing documents to be uploaded by scan or fax, then edited or downloaded by computer or phone.
Canon will work with Oracle to integrate its business copiers and printers with the software giant's database and server products.
Hewlett-Packard announced its "most compact" multifunction laser printer, which prints documents from smartphones and tablets, the company said Tuesday.
Canon is responding to strong global demand for inkjet printer products with plans to hike production by around 40 per cent in 2011, the company said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC