Canon PIXMA MX885 review: Canon's best small office printer is heavy on features and is surprisingly cheap
Dell V313W review: This cheap inkjet printer prints quickly but struggles with document quality
Dell V515W review: A cheap multifunction device with fax and an automatic document feeder
Lexmark Genesis review: The Genesis is a Lexmark printer that has an excellent scanner but expensive ink
HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus review: This inkjet printer from HP produces A4 documents and photos quickly
HP has unveiled the new Envy 100 e-All-in-One inkjet multifunction printer, which has a sleek, compact design that shouldn't look out of place in a modern living space.
The price of entry-level monochrome laser printers is steadily dropping, with new models often able to be picked up for less than a comparable business inkjet. Although you lose colour printing, these laser printers offer significantly faster print s...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android
- Asana's new feature lets users mark what tasks are holding them up
- Oracle and NetSuite: Longtime 'sweethearts' united at last
- Oracle to buy cloud provider NetSuite for $9.3 billion
- Smartphone market inches back to growth with Samsung holding lead
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTChange ManagerNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- FTSenior Oracle Functional Analyst (Finance)VIC
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia