An A3 Brother multifunction device that's not a space hog
This HP printer can scan, copy and print photos for a low price
This budget Dell laser printer can pump out black and white text pages quickly and with decent quality
The well-balanced Canon PIXMA MX870 multifunction printer offers excellent output, good performance and low ink costs
This business-class multifunction printer can pump out pages fast, and has very low running costs
An HP multifunction device for users with minimal print needs
This business-focused Canon multifunction printer incorporates a simple user interface and network connectivity
Canon's mid-range PIXMA office and photo printer handles both text and full-colour images well
This low-budget Canon multifunction printer is simple to set up and prints reasonable quality pictures from your digital camera
An inkjet multifunction with Internet-based widgets and a large paper tray
A cheap inkjet multifunction with Wi-Fi connectivity
An inexpensive laser multifunction printer for small businesses
Epson's Stylus Photo TX810W inkjet multifunction offers wireless connectivity and produces great photos
Comprehensive connectivity and good photo print quality round out this ambitious inkjet multifunction
Epson's mid-range inkjet multifunction produces decent photos for its price
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSupport EngineerNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTEUC Solution Architect l Large Transformation ProjectNSW
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- TPSAP FICO Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Large Site relocation projectNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCAccount Executive - SMEVIC
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager DW BINSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD