Dr. Dre's long-awaited new album Compton: A Soundtrack debuted last week on Apple Music as the service's first high-profile exclusive, and while the release was a big one, it was unclear if Apple could juice enough interest to make exclusivity worth ...
Yahoo is releasing a mobile messaging app that combines texting with live one-on-one video.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. For Twitter, that could mean a new approach to the way it displays tweets.
Apple's licensing terms for competing music streaming services may be raising prices for consumers, a potential unfair competition issue that should be investigated, a U.S. senator alleged Wednesday.
Uber has reached a confidential settlement with the family of a girl who was hit and killed by an Uber driver.
Instead of making you choose between Apple AirPlay and Google Cast, Sony's latest whole-home speakers will work with both.
Shazam is releasing a new version of its music recognition app that lets users connect with artists they like and see what songs they've searched for using its service.
Apple has backed down on its plans not to pay artists during the three-month free trial period for its upcoming music service, after stinging criticism from pop star, Taylor Swift.
Apple picked Taylor Swift’s “1989” as the best album on iTunes last year, but the admiration isn't entirely mutual.
Spotify isn't going to let Apple walk all over it, and has secured a new investment round to defend its position in the increasingly competitive streaming music sector.
Attorneys general of the U.S. states of New York and Connecticut have launched an investigation into the music streaming industry, apparently with a focus on whether the recently-unveiled Apple Music has broken antitrust rules.
Apple, which revolutionised the music industry with the launch of iPod and iTunes, has launched a major push to steal listeners from rival streaming services and, for the first time, land on Android phones.
Tidal, the paid music streaming service owned by artist and businessman Jay Z, can now be accessed via a desktop app.
Streaming music service Grooveshark has closed down as part of a settlement with major record companies that had sued it for many years for copyright infringement.
Tidal, the Jay Z-owned streaming service built around high quality tracks, is relaunching in a move that could give consumers a new option when weighing competitors like Spotify or Pandora.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCIT Solution DesignerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCWintel Engineer with Sharepoint 2010 / 2013NSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCCitrix Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia