Google has finally launched its Play Music service in Australia, almost a year and a half since it made its debut in the US.
In a day and age where music sharing is a bigger deal than Justin Bieber's haircut, it can be confusing to wade through Web sites looking for the best ones for downloading some new tunes.
After a thorough pummeling by the music industry , peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing software vendor LimeWire Inc. will launch a subscription-based music service for consumers.
Rdio is opening up its social music service to a new round of users, the company said in a blog post on Wednesday.
Apple's iTunes music store controls a dominant share of the U.S. digital music market, a research analyst said today.
The Stockholm District Court should decide that two of The Pirate Bay's founders have to pay a fine since the file-sharing site is still open and they are still involved, according to a recent filing from the music industry.
This might have been an upset of major proportions for the music industry but at the end of the day, it just underscored the power of Facebook.
It's something that happens every twelve months, but this year's rumors about the Beatles catalog landing in the iTunes store is taking on a life of its own. The rumors are fueled in part by the fact that today is not only Apple event day, but also B...
Despite Twitter going into rumour overdrive, Spotify is still waiting to see if an iPhone application submission will make it past the Apple's App Store approval process.
In another big victory for the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) a federal jury has fined Boston University student Joel Tenenbaum $675,000 for illegally downloading and distributing 30 copyrighted songs.
A Boston student has been ordered to pay $US675,000 to the recording industry for illegal file-sharing, according to reports Friday.
The Recording Industry Association of America may have decided not to pursue further file-sharing trials as a policy, but one last case is set to get underway today and promises to bring a dash of the theatrical into the courtroom.
Apple is working on a new plan to save the album, according to a report taking the Web by storm this week.
The woman ordered to pay $1.92 million in fines for illegally distributing 24 copyrighted songs said she will appeal, and called the June 18 jury verdict "excessive, shocking and monstrous."
Virgin Media has unveiled an unlimited music download service that will allow users to stream and download as many tracks as they want a month.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
- Digital transformation is giving IT spending a big boost
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Nutanix gets hyperconverged with PernixData and Calm.io
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCOracle DevelopersACT
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA