Seriously good sound from a seriously portable speaker with a seriously steep price
Scott Luminor review: The Scott Luminor is a great idea, but sound quality isn't spectacular
DJ Hero 2 on Xbox 360, PS3 and Nintendo Wii features an amazing soundtrack including titles from Justice, Basement Jaxx, and MSTRKRFT, Kanye West and Notorious B.I.G!
A high-end Pioneer CD player for DJs with plenty of nifty features for enthusiasts and even pro DJs
Beaterator is advertised as a professional-level, portable music studio
music in pictures
Vinyl record sales are actually up but heyday is obviously past
In a day and age where music sharing is a bigger deal than Justin Bieber's haircut, it can be confusing to wade through Web sites looking for the best ones for downloading some new tunes.
Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
Will support for high-definition audio streams be enough to break Sonos’ iron grip on this market?
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
It's not dead! Winamp will continue to whip the llama's ass for the foreseeable future, but under new management.
Like many Windows 8 users, I spend most of my time using Desktop mode, which affords me a more Windows 7-like experience.
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
Digital radio has been launched with much fanfare in all major capital cities. The technology offers significant advances over FM radio in terms of sound quality, features and available radio stations.
If you've ever owned an iPhone or an iPod, chances are you now manage your music using iTunes--because that's the way Steve Jobs wanted it. iTunes is pretty good, but it's not perfect. The duplicate killer that's native to the app, for instance, can ...
A reader wants to convert .mp3 music files to the .aac format.
A pop song about Skype. A punk song about PowerPoint. A funky rap about Microsoft Bob. And so many more. Nothing gets the party started like a Microsoft jam.
If you're anything like us, you'll often reminisce about the console or computer games you played as a child. For us, it's the Commodore 64, on which we wasted countless hours and broke countless controllers. It turned out to withstand much keyboard ...
FL Studio 9.1 is the latest version of the long-time sequencer and recording app formerly known as Fruity Loops. Despite a slightly non-standard user interface, FL Studio is one of the easier digital audio workstations to use--if you come from a step...
Here's some great news for all your musicmakers out there who were able to defy the world economy and come out of it with a new Apple iPad.
No-cost utilities and services can help you find, organize, and wrangle your media files--or enjoy some great video online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC