Fashionistas will struggle with the name. Audiophiles won't
This battery case boosts your battery and enhances audio
Seriously good sound from a seriously portable speaker with a seriously steep price
Scott Luminor review: The Scott Luminor is a great idea, but sound quality isn't spectacular
DJ Hero 2 on Xbox 360, PS3 and Nintendo Wii features an amazing soundtrack including titles from Justice, Basement Jaxx, and MSTRKRFT, Kanye West and Notorious B.I.G!
music in pictures
Vinyl record sales are actually up but heyday is obviously past
In a day and age where music sharing is a bigger deal than Justin Bieber's haircut, it can be confusing to wade through Web sites looking for the best ones for downloading some new tunes.
Spotify's Release Radar is the company's latest personalized music playlist designed to deliver fresh tunes every Friday.
The leap to version 1.0 is also bringing several performance and playback improvements to Apple's streaming service.
Denon's new AVR-S720W and AVR-S920W receivers to deliver nearly every major audio and video feature you could ask for.
Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
Will support for high-definition audio streams be enough to break Sonos’ iron grip on this market?
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
How Apple's music services all work is a little confusing, but in no way is the company interested in getting rid of your music library.
Like many Windows 8 users, I spend most of my time using Desktop mode, which affords me a more Windows 7-like experience.
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
Digital radio has been launched with much fanfare in all major capital cities. The technology offers significant advances over FM radio in terms of sound quality, features and available radio stations.
If you've ever owned an iPhone or an iPod, chances are you now manage your music using iTunes--because that's the way Steve Jobs wanted it. iTunes is pretty good, but it's not perfect. The duplicate killer that's native to the app, for instance, can ...
You don't need time or talent to get started with this guitar.
A pop song about Skype. A punk song about PowerPoint. A funky rap about Microsoft Bob. And so many more. Nothing gets the party started like a Microsoft jam.
If you're anything like us, you'll often reminisce about the console or computer games you played as a child. For us, it's the Commodore 64, on which we wasted countless hours and broke countless controllers. It turned out to withstand much keyboard ...
FL Studio 9.1 is the latest version of the long-time sequencer and recording app formerly known as Fruity Loops. Despite a slightly non-standard user interface, FL Studio is one of the easier digital audio workstations to use--if you come from a step...
Here's some great news for all your musicmakers out there who were able to defy the world economy and come out of it with a new Apple iPad.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW