Dedicated noise-cancelling drivers ensure your high-fidelity experience won't be compromised in noisy environments.
Some under-the-hood capabilities will eventually bring the kind of customization that you would expect from a dedicated music streaming app.
iHeartRadio is going head-to-head with Spotify but hopes its expertise in Internet radio will give it an edge.
Jimmy Iovine says Apple has no interest in acquiring Jay-Z's music app.
Philippe Manasseh and Nadim Maghzal transformed their rock band into an electronic one, with the help of the program Ableton and two laptops.
The age of Pandora One is over. Pandora Plus is rolling out soon with unlimited skips and replays, as well as an offline mode for $5 per month.
Spotify's Release Radar is the company's latest personalized music playlist designed to deliver fresh tunes every Friday.
The leap to version 1.0 is also bringing several performance and playback improvements to Apple's streaming service.
Denon's new AVR-S720W and AVR-S920W receivers to deliver nearly every major audio and video feature you could ask for.
Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
Will support for high-definition audio streams be enough to break Sonos’ iron grip on this market?
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
It's not dead! Winamp will continue to whip the llama's ass for the foreseeable future, but under new management.
Vinyl record sales are actually up but heyday is obviously past
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalised domains are hard to block
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTeam AssistantVIC
- CCSOE Business AnalystACT
- CCPMO Analyst - Telco - MelbourneVIC
- CCApplication Developer - Datastage & SQL ServerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- FTSecurity and Technical Risk ManagerQLD
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTSenior Capacity Planner | Contract through till DecemberVIC
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- FTSenior BI AnalystQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTScrum Coach / Agile CoachACT
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Administrator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD