Spotify's Release Radar is the company's latest personalized music playlist designed to deliver fresh tunes every Friday.
The leap to version 1.0 is also bringing several performance and playback improvements to Apple's streaming service.
Denon's new AVR-S720W and AVR-S920W receivers to deliver nearly every major audio and video feature you could ask for.
Yamaha unveils MusicCast, a high-fidelity multi-room audio system that will have 20-plus components by year's end
Will support for high-definition audio streams be enough to break Sonos’ iron grip on this market?
Rumors of Apple launching an all-you-can-stream music service are nothing new. Ever since the company acquired Beats Music in May 2014, speculation has been rife that it could use some of the underlying technology for a new service under its own bran...
Optus has partnered with Google to integrate a direct carrier billing model within the Google Play store.
Internode will help to transform brain signals into music with a BrainWave helmet and its accompanying software at Adelaide’s Fringe Festival.
It's not dead! Winamp will continue to whip the llama's ass for the foreseeable future, but under new management.
Vinyl record sales are actually up but heyday is obviously past
Sources aware of Google's plans have "let slip" that an iOS version of Google Play Music All Acccess should be out by the end of October.
Pure first showed off its colorful multiroom streaming audio devices at CES in January, and started shipping the first models in June. The company has announced two new speakers to look forward to, plus a subscription music service to rival the likes...
Apple's iTunes Store now has more than one billion podcast subscriptions, the company has announced.
Pandora users can now rock out to the sweet sounds of Daft Punk even in flaky connection areas, thanks to the app's recent update.
Samsung Galaxy users will soon get supersized bragging rights to go with their supersized displays. They'll be given the opportunity to get their ears on Jay-Z's new album Magna Carta Holy Grail before it's released to the general public. And they'll...
It's not a groundbreaking feature, but nice to have nonetheless: Twitter has added a bunch of genre charts to its #Music discovery service to display the most popular songs and artists trending, in a bid to surface the most popular tracks on the soci...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Okta's API access product targets the trend toward services
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT