For the first time in 10 years, a Canadian arts duo plans to perform a symphony using only obsolete dot matrix printers. The piece, entitled "Symphony for Dot Matrix Printers #2," will be performed at the Mutek electronic music festival, held next we...
Swedish music-streaming service <a href="http://www.spotify.com">Spotify</a> has added a number of social networking features designed to encourage web users to share music.
Nokia has launched a version of its Comes With Music download service without digital rights management (DRM) for the Chinese market, the phone manufacturer said on Thursday.
South Australian mobile tech company 2moro mobile has launched an iPhone app that lets WOMADelaide 2010 festival-goers find out who's performing on stage by just pointing their iPhones.
The Swedish music industry wants to know who has been using an IP (Internet Protocol) address for what it considers illegal file sharing, and has filed a lawsuit with the Stockholm district court, the industry organization IFPI said in statement on M...
Apple has acquired online music streaming company Lala, the company said Monday, adding to the ways it could offer music to users.
Google is changing the way it resolves music-related search queries through a variety of partnerships designed to help it provide more relevant and useful results.
A grand jury in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia has indicted four alleged members of a music piracy group for conspiracy to commit copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
RealNetworks yesterday launched its Rhapsody music-streaming application for the iPhone and iPod Touch, after what the company said was a "smooth process" of back-and-forth with Apple.
China's Ministry of Culture has implemented a new set of rules governing the online sale and distribution of foreign songs in the country, The Wall Street Journal reported on Saturday.
Nokia has announced the N97 mini, a slightly smaller version of the existing N97, it said on Wednesday. The company also announced the X6, a new flagship music phone, which comes with a touch-screen and a 32GB built-in memory.
Apple has approved a streaming music application from Spotify for use on the iPhone, even though the program will compete with Apple's own iTunes service.
MySpace, scrambling to jump-start its popularity, has agreed to buy iLike, a social music discovery service that is very popular on MySpace and other social networks like Facebook.
Apple is reportedly working on an overhaul of iTunes that will include social networking tools that will allow you to broadcast and share music to friends.
Nearly two thirds of 14 to 24 year olds illegally download music over peer-to-peer (p2p) networks, says UK Music.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- FTSecurity Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerVIC
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of an innovation programVIC
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- TPMicrosoft Dynamics CRM Developer/ AdministratorWA
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- TPSharePoint SpecialistQLD
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW