How Apple's music services all work is a little confusing, but in no way is the company interested in getting rid of your music library.
Like many Windows 8 users, I spend most of my time using Desktop mode, which affords me a more Windows 7-like experience.
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
Digital radio has been launched with much fanfare in all major capital cities. The technology offers significant advances over FM radio in terms of sound quality, features and available radio stations.
If you've ever owned an iPhone or an iPod, chances are you now manage your music using iTunes--because that's the way Steve Jobs wanted it. iTunes is pretty good, but it's not perfect. The duplicate killer that's native to the app, for instance, can ...
A reader wants to convert .mp3 music files to the .aac format.
CopyTrans ($20) helps you sidestep one of iTunes's most galling built-in limitations. This useful app allows you to backup an entire iPod or iPhone's library, then either place it in a specific folder of your choice, or import the tracks and playlist...
When did entertainment get so complicated? So many files, and so many formats. Our no-hassle tips for iTunes music and digital video will let you play what you want, where you want, on any device you own. We'll also show you how to enjoy and share yo...
Love the iPod but hate iTunes? Want iTunes on an non-Apple player? Want lyrics to show up in iTunes? We can help.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This Wi-Fi alternative rides on LTE rails
- Baidu names former Microsoft Office head Qi Lu as its COO
- Why Linux users should worry about malware and what they can do about it
- Indian privacy case against WhatsApp gains momentum
- Intel thinks IoT will have a firm place in the stores of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- CCBig Data Developer - Government - 12 Month Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTTest Analyst - HealthcareVIC
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- CCOracle R12 Functional ConsultantSA
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTJunior Business Process Analyst Perm North SydneyNSW
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- FTSecurity Incident / SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD