How Apple's music services all work is a little confusing, but in no way is the company interested in getting rid of your music library.
Like many Windows 8 users, I spend most of my time using Desktop mode, which affords me a more Windows 7-like experience.
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
Digital radio has been launched with much fanfare in all major capital cities. The technology offers significant advances over FM radio in terms of sound quality, features and available radio stations.
If you've ever owned an iPhone or an iPod, chances are you now manage your music using iTunes--because that's the way Steve Jobs wanted it. iTunes is pretty good, but it's not perfect. The duplicate killer that's native to the app, for instance, can ...
A reader wants to convert .mp3 music files to the .aac format.
CopyTrans ($20) helps you sidestep one of iTunes's most galling built-in limitations. This useful app allows you to backup an entire iPod or iPhone's library, then either place it in a specific folder of your choice, or import the tracks and playlist...
When did entertainment get so complicated? So many files, and so many formats. Our no-hassle tips for iTunes music and digital video will let you play what you want, where you want, on any device you own. We'll also show you how to enjoy and share yo...
Love the iPod but hate iTunes? Want iTunes on an non-Apple player? Want lyrics to show up in iTunes? We can help.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- FTSecurity Architect - Perth BasedQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Mid-level)VIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager, Asset Vision- SaaS, PaaS- Gov backgroundNSW
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Integration - Bespoke ProjectQLD
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- FTDrupal Web DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- CCSolution DesignerVIC