How Apple's music services all work is a little confusing, but in no way is the company interested in getting rid of your music library.
Like many Windows 8 users, I spend most of my time using Desktop mode, which affords me a more Windows 7-like experience.
Daniel Shaughnessy wants iTunes and Windows Media Player to see the music on his external USB hard drive.
Digital radio has been launched with much fanfare in all major capital cities. The technology offers significant advances over FM radio in terms of sound quality, features and available radio stations.
If you've ever owned an iPhone or an iPod, chances are you now manage your music using iTunes--because that's the way Steve Jobs wanted it. iTunes is pretty good, but it's not perfect. The duplicate killer that's native to the app, for instance, can ...
A reader wants to convert .mp3 music files to the .aac format.
CopyTrans ($20) helps you sidestep one of iTunes's most galling built-in limitations. This useful app allows you to backup an entire iPod or iPhone's library, then either place it in a specific folder of your choice, or import the tracks and playlist...
When did entertainment get so complicated? So many files, and so many formats. Our no-hassle tips for iTunes music and digital video will let you play what you want, where you want, on any device you own. We'll also show you how to enjoy and share yo...
Love the iPod but hate iTunes? Want iTunes on an non-Apple player? Want lyrics to show up in iTunes? We can help.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCGuidewire Developer - Billing's focusNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- FTInfrastructure and Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Back-end Developer/Database DesignerNSW
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- TPData CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- FTQuantitative Developer | C# | circa $130,000-160,000NSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC