If there's one thing almost every smartphone user wants, it's longer battery life.
A broad range of companies at Mobile World Congress this week have teamed up to improve smartphone security and offer better software integration for Internet-of-things deployments.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Intel has revealed more details about its next-generation chip code-named Skylake, indicating it will go into a broad range of tablets, PCs and servers.
Four smartphone OSes that hope to find room next to Android and iOS were on display at Mobile World Congress, but the most exciting were Ubuntu Phone and Sailfish OS.
Net neutrality and 5G may be on a collision course as the mobile industry tries to prepare for a wide range of mobile applications with differing needs.
In the romantic city of Barcelona, cellular and Wi-Fi are getting set up on a lot of dates this week.
Microsoft's Windows Phone 8 OS hasn't taken the world by storm, but its successor, Windows 10, is off to an encouraging start even before its release.
Budget smartphones from the likes of Sony, Microsoft and up-and-comer Alcatel OneTouch have improved to such an extent that the question whether or not to buy one of the latest high-end smartphones is tougher than ever before.
5G should go 100 times faster than 4G, connect 1,000 times as many devices and carry 1,000 times as much traffic in a given area, a European Commission group says.
Intel has done well in PCs and tablets, but success in smartphones has eluded the chip maker for years. Cracking the challenging market is the next big task for Intel CEO Brian Krzanich , who is chasing an aggressive strategy to get its mobile proces...
The Internet of Things is really an Internet of data about things, and combining that information with other kinds of knowledge could add to its impact.
The push to virtualize mobile networks is picking up speed at Mobile World Congress this week as carriers and vendors promise new services and faster connections.
U.S. net neutrality rules will help Europe take the lead in broadband, Cisco CEO John Chambers says.
A group of companies, including Cisco Systems and mobile device management software vendor AirWatch, have joined forces to help enterprises take advantage of features that are integrated in Android and iOS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- The legal mumbo jumbo on popular mobile apps can take over 24 hours to read
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Tips and apps to improve your sales
- Why technology is so scary for three-quarters of Aussie businesses
- Synology DS216+ Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCPMO Support SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCSolution Architect - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160511/P/043Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia