If there's one thing almost every smartphone user wants, it's longer battery life.
A broad range of companies at Mobile World Congress this week have teamed up to improve smartphone security and offer better software integration for Internet-of-things deployments.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Intel has revealed more details about its next-generation chip code-named Skylake, indicating it will go into a broad range of tablets, PCs and servers.
Four smartphone OSes that hope to find room next to Android and iOS were on display at Mobile World Congress, but the most exciting were Ubuntu Phone and Sailfish OS.
Net neutrality and 5G may be on a collision course as the mobile industry tries to prepare for a wide range of mobile applications with differing needs.
In the romantic city of Barcelona, cellular and Wi-Fi are getting set up on a lot of dates this week.
Microsoft's Windows Phone 8 OS hasn't taken the world by storm, but its successor, Windows 10, is off to an encouraging start even before its release.
Budget smartphones from the likes of Sony, Microsoft and up-and-comer Alcatel OneTouch have improved to such an extent that the question whether or not to buy one of the latest high-end smartphones is tougher than ever before.
5G should go 100 times faster than 4G, connect 1,000 times as many devices and carry 1,000 times as much traffic in a given area, a European Commission group says.
Intel has done well in PCs and tablets, but success in smartphones has eluded the chip maker for years. Cracking the challenging market is the next big task for Intel CEO Brian Krzanich , who is chasing an aggressive strategy to get its mobile proces...
The Internet of Things is really an Internet of data about things, and combining that information with other kinds of knowledge could add to its impact.
The push to virtualize mobile networks is picking up speed at Mobile World Congress this week as carriers and vendors promise new services and faster connections.
U.S. net neutrality rules will help Europe take the lead in broadband, Cisco CEO John Chambers says.
A group of companies, including Cisco Systems and mobile device management software vendor AirWatch, have joined forces to help enterprises take advantage of features that are integrated in Android and iOS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Tensions rise over LTE using Wi-Fi channels
- How to find the cheapest flights
- Why is Australian internet tech support so terrible?
- How Google Translate helped me with the woman who pummelled my buttocks
- A hacker wants to sell 10 million US patient records on a black market
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia