The first BlackBerry phone produced by China's Foxconn will debut in April in Indonesia, the CEO of the phone maker said Tuesday.
Smooth roaming from cell to Wi-Fi networks is finally seeing the light of day, with deployments at 21 U.S. airports and at two smaller sites in Europe debuting on Monday.
Nvidia's struggling Tegra chip business could get a jolt from new smartphones using its latest chip, the Tegra 4i, which signals the chip maker's entry into a new market of processors with integrated LTE radios.
AT&T thawed out its international LTE data roaming on Monday, adding 13 more markets -- including Antigua and Barbuda -- to the places where its subscribers can use the high-speed cellular service.
The long wait for a 64-bit version of Android on smartphones is coming to a close, with Intel on Monday showing a version of the OS running on a handset.
The Galaxy S5 from Samsung Electronics sports an improved camera and a fingerprint reader.
Asustek is stressing high-speed cellular connectivity with its latest Fonepad 7 LTE tablet, announced on Monday at the Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona.
Yota Devices will launch a new version of its innovative dual-screen smartphone by the end of this year, it said Monday at the Mobile World Congress expo in Barcelona.
Qualcomm and Cisco Systems have started developing small cells customised for enterprises, which will be able to use the products to improve indoor wireless network coverage for their employees.
Blackphone, the Swiss start-up that's launching a smartphone with encrypted communications, is planning a series of devices around the same idea, one of the company's co-founders said on Monday.
BlackBerry's mobile messaging service BBM will be available for Windows Phone and Nokia X users this summer, the company announced Monday during Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
The big news from Nokia at Mobile World Congress was its Android-based X family, but the company also launched the Nokia 220 feature phone and the Asha 230.
If you're bad at parking your car, whether it's parallel, perpendicular, backing in or backing out, Ford says its new Focus has technology that can help.
In a bid to go after the low-end smartphone segment, Nokia is using Android with its own user interface and Microsoft services on the X, X+ and XL devices.
Intel has finally caught up with Apple with its new 64-bit Atom chips, which should be in Android smartphones and tablets starting as early as the second quarter this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW