Things just keep getting worse for MySpace. The former social networking hub recently announced it would cut nearly half of its global workforce as part of a restructuring effort. As many as five hundred MySpace employees worldwide will soon be loo...
It's almost hard to believe, but MySpace used to be the most popular social networking site in the world.
Is Facebook on its last legs? Is it going to pull a MySpace on us? Will Facebook be the Internet's hip site du jour one day, then suddenly lose the love and affection of most of its followers the next? We hope not. But various irritations associated ...
Today's massive memorial service for Michael Jackson may have strained some social networking and news sites but it didn't cripple them, as many had expected.
MySpace.com unveils the top 10 apps that Aussie's go to for their entertainment fix.
Microsoft calls it TownSquare. Deloitte hosts D Street. IBM has its Beehive, and Best Buy its BlueShirt Nation.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the Windows 10 Creators Update helps enterprises
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
- Supreme Court kills $399M patent award against Samsung in Apple case
- App developers not ready for iOS transport security requirements
- Fake news fallout: Facebook starts asking users if headlines are accurate
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAEM Developer (frontend)NSW
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- FTProduct OwnerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)SA
- CCService SupportACT
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTTelco TechnicianNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTWorkbrain Functional ExpertNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTRuby On Rails DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD