The main U.S. law targeting cybercrime may need to be changed because it has allowed law enforcement agencies to target people who simply violate websites' terms of service or their employers' computer use policies, two senators said Wednesday.
Tom Anderson has been out of the social network game for years, but lately it seems like he wants to get back in. The MySpace founder has become one of the most active and followed users on Google+ since its launch, and he also spends plenty of time ...
MySpace, which dominated the social-networking market in the mid-2000s before Facebook eclipsed it, has been sold by its parent company News Corp. to digital media company Specific Media.
Does anyone want MySpace? The fading social network continues its desperate quest to find new investors, but the situation looks bleak.
News Corp. is still on a desperate quest to unfriend Myspace -- this time reaching out to online music video network <a href="http://www.vevo.com/">Vevo</a>, according to reports.
MySpace is laying off 500 employees, or about 47 per cent of its global staff, as part of a restructuring by the once-leading, now struggling social-networking site.
MySpace will reportedly lay off more than half of its employees on Tuesday as the website scales back its social networking ambitions.
Myspace's China office cut about 30 employees last month and saw its CEO depart, a sign that the U.S.-based social networking service may be pulling back from the country's Internet market.
Two senior U.S. lawmakers say they're "troubled" by the collection of personal data at many websites, and they want details on how much data 15 popular sites collect and what the sites do with the data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPre-Sales Consulting Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT