The main U.S. law targeting cybercrime may need to be changed because it has allowed law enforcement agencies to target people who simply violate websites' terms of service or their employers' computer use policies, two senators said Wednesday.
Tom Anderson has been out of the social network game for years, but lately it seems like he wants to get back in. The MySpace founder has become one of the most active and followed users on Google+ since its launch, and he also spends plenty of time ...
MySpace, which dominated the social-networking market in the mid-2000s before Facebook eclipsed it, has been sold by its parent company News Corp. to digital media company Specific Media.
Does anyone want MySpace? The fading social network continues its desperate quest to find new investors, but the situation looks bleak.
News Corp. is still on a desperate quest to unfriend Myspace -- this time reaching out to online music video network <a href="http://www.vevo.com/">Vevo</a>, according to reports.
MySpace is laying off 500 employees, or about 47 per cent of its global staff, as part of a restructuring by the once-leading, now struggling social-networking site.
MySpace will reportedly lay off more than half of its employees on Tuesday as the website scales back its social networking ambitions.
Myspace's China office cut about 30 employees last month and saw its CEO depart, a sign that the U.S.-based social networking service may be pulling back from the country's Internet market.
Two senior U.S. lawmakers say they're "troubled" by the collection of personal data at many websites, and they want details on how much data 15 popular sites collect and what the sites do with the data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
- Okta partners with Google to secure cloud identities
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
- Intel's new Kaby Lake chips for PC: Here's the company's vision
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCABAP DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT