Australian Internet service provider MyNetFone is offering no-fee setup for 24-month Naked DSL contracts until the end of the month.
Australian Broadband provider Internode this week launched a service that allows customers to keep their existing phone number when migrating to Naked ADSL2+ broadband plans
Australian Internet Provider Internode has launched a new Naked ADSL plan that provides 50GB of data and $10 of VoIP calls for $69.95 a month.
Internode has launched its 'NakedExtreme' naked ADSL service in Tasmania, following its mainland launch in August last year. The new service is expected to fill in metropolitan broadband blackspots that currently affect the island.
Will you ever realistically need a terabyte of data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs iiNet, TPG and Primus seem to think so, as they all launched broadband plans last week that feature a terabyte of monthly data.
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a relatively new type of broadband service. Like ADSL2+ broadband Internet, Naked ADSL services are delivered over the copper lines normally used to deliver telephone calls.
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a term that refers to an ADSL service that can be installed on a phone line that doesn't have an active phone number attached to it. It's a service that's particularly worthwhile for anyone who does not use their landline...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm wants to make kids' wearables a thing
- Indian minister holds out hope for Apple stores
- Move over Skylake: An Asus PC with Intel's Kaby Lake chip is coming in Q3
- Nvidia chief downplays challenge from Google’s AI chip
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCData and Business AnalystACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW