Australian Internet service provider MyNetFone is offering no-fee setup for 24-month Naked DSL contracts until the end of the month.
Australian Broadband provider Internode this week launched a service that allows customers to keep their existing phone number when migrating to Naked ADSL2+ broadband plans
Australian Internet Provider Internode has launched a new Naked ADSL plan that provides 50GB of data and $10 of VoIP calls for $69.95 a month.
Internode has launched its 'NakedExtreme' naked ADSL service in Tasmania, following its mainland launch in August last year. The new service is expected to fill in metropolitan broadband blackspots that currently affect the island.
Will you ever realistically need a terabyte of data on your broadband plan each month? Australian ISPs iiNet, TPG and Primus seem to think so, as they all launched broadband plans last week that feature a terabyte of monthly data.
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a relatively new type of broadband service. Like ADSL2+ broadband Internet, Naked ADSL services are delivered over the copper lines normally used to deliver telephone calls.
Naked ADSL (or Naked DSL) is a term that refers to an ADSL service that can be installed on a phone line that doesn't have an active phone number attached to it. It's a service that's particularly worthwhile for anyone who does not use their landline...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (CISCO/IT Security) 161028/AP/142Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/Web) 161014/SA/922Asia
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CC.Net Sitecore DeveloperVIC
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCService Analyst (12-month contract)Asia
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Internet/ Intranet) 161025/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager (Marketing Automation)NSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCData ScientistVIC
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC