We sat down with former Australian Formula One legend, Alan Jones, to get an insight into the accuracy of Codemasters' latest instalment of F1. Jones won the Formula One World Drivers' Championship in 1980 while racing with the Williams team.
When first-person shooters were all about running and gunning, 1999’s Thief: The Dark Project, and 2000’s Thief II: The Metal Age, emphasised sneaking and patience. We caught up with Eidos Montreal game director, Nicolas Cantin, and Square Enix PR ma...
PC World recently sat down with the latest build of Hitman: Absolution to see how the latest adventure by the chrome domed assassin is shaping up.
The much-touted Tekken vs. Street Fighter crossover has divided opinion in the gaming community. Some can't wait to get their hands on the game, while others have derided it as a poorly conceived cash-in. Just take a look at any forum thread devoted ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160615/ITA/922Asia
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCSecurity Engineer - SUMO focusNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC