A Swiss security company said the Nasdaq website had a serious cross-site scripting vulnerability for two weeks before being fixed on Monday, despite earlier warnings.
All trading on the NASDAQ market was halted on Thursday due to a glitch in a system used to disseminate trading information.
Five men from Russia and Ukraine have been indicted in New Jersey for charges they conspired with each other in a worldwide hacking scheme targeting major corporate networks that compromised more than 160 credit card numbers, the U.S. Department of J...
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission charged the Nasdaq stock exchange with violations of securities law for its "poor systems and decision-making" during Facebook's initial public offering, the agency has announced.
While the potential benefits of cloud computing, such as resource flexibility, are appealing to many IT executives, security and regulatory concerns are either limiting or preventing its use by Wall Street financial firms.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperQLD
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- FTDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project Analyst, PMO, WealthNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW
- CCPerformance TesterVIC
- CCPlatform Services EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC