A proposal to make websites liable when user-generated comments violate state laws would be disaster for many popular online destinations, according to e-commerce trade group NetChoice.
National Association of Attorneys General
The U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee will conduct a hearing on the controversial copyright enforcement bill, the Stop Online Piracy Act, on Wednesday, the committee has announced.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSuperannuation Fund AdministratorVIC
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantQLD
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- CCIteration ManagerNSW
- FTPlatform EngineerQLD
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- FTPerformance TesterWA
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)VIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW