Microsoft updated the Certificate Trust List in Windows to revoke trust for a certificate authority operated by the Indian government after it improperly issued at least 45 SSL certificates for domains owned by Google and Yahoo.
National Informatics Centre
The scope of a recent security breach at a digital certificate authority (CA) controlled by the Indian government is bigger than initially thought and also targeted domain names owned by Yahoo, in addition to several owned by Google.
Google has blocked several digital certificates issued in India that could have been used to make bogus websites appear to be run by the Web giant.
The Indian government is expected to require that Indian bureaucrats use email service provided by the National Informatics Center for their official work, as it tries to secure its communications infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Facebook's Free Basics prohibited in India
- Apple's GPU supplier ditches CEO, seeks new strategy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW