Coinbase set to open first regulated Bitcoin exchange ... Malaysia Airlines suffers big hack ... Wikileaks says Google passed data to U.S. ... and more news
The National Institute of Standards and Technology needs to hire more cryptographers and improve its collaboration with the industry and academia, reducing its reliance on the U.S. National Security Agency for decisions around cryptographic standards...
Now that the US National Institute of Standards and Technology has finalized the much-discussed cybersecurity framework, organizations can use it as the guideline for measuring how well their systems are secured.
Following through on an order earlier this year from U.S. President Barack Obama, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is rapidly developing a set of guidelines and best practices to help organizations better secure their IT syst...
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Stanford University have partnered to save for posterity over 15,000 software programs created in the early days of microcomputing.
The federal government's National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) program, set up this spring, is making progress against its goal of identifying and supporting more secure alternatives to simple passwords that the government as...
The US government is setting out to address concerns about security in the cloud. The US National Institute of Standards and Technology has issued a draft document looking at issues such as privacy and security within cloud environments.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has established a new Web site fleshing out the Obama Administration's plans for a National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCiOS developerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160628/P/133Asia
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC