Coinbase set to open first regulated Bitcoin exchange ... Malaysia Airlines suffers big hack ... Wikileaks says Google passed data to U.S. ... and more news
The National Institute of Standards and Technology needs to hire more cryptographers and improve its collaboration with the industry and academia, reducing its reliance on the U.S. National Security Agency for decisions around cryptographic standards...
Now that the US National Institute of Standards and Technology has finalized the much-discussed cybersecurity framework, organizations can use it as the guideline for measuring how well their systems are secured.
Following through on an order earlier this year from U.S. President Barack Obama, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is rapidly developing a set of guidelines and best practices to help organizations better secure their IT syst...
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Stanford University have partnered to save for posterity over 15,000 software programs created in the early days of microcomputing.
The federal government's National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) program, set up this spring, is making progress against its goal of identifying and supporting more secure alternatives to simple passwords that the government as...
The US government is setting out to address concerns about security in the cloud. The US National Institute of Standards and Technology has issued a draft document looking at issues such as privacy and security within cloud environments.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has established a new Web site fleshing out the Obama Administration's plans for a National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC).
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo tunes N23 Yoga Chromebook for Android apps with ARM processor
- Cisco's all-in-one Spark Board puts the cloud on a wall
- Box launches standalone Notes app to help teams collaborate
- HP recalls over 100,000 more laptop batteries for fire hazard
- Cloud services accounted for half of revenue growth at SAP in 2016
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Travel and Expense Management SystemQLD
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTSystem EngineerVIC
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC