Coinbase set to open first regulated Bitcoin exchange ... Malaysia Airlines suffers big hack ... Wikileaks says Google passed data to U.S. ... and more news
The National Institute of Standards and Technology needs to hire more cryptographers and improve its collaboration with the industry and academia, reducing its reliance on the U.S. National Security Agency for decisions around cryptographic standards...
Now that the US National Institute of Standards and Technology has finalized the much-discussed cybersecurity framework, organizations can use it as the guideline for measuring how well their systems are secured.
Following through on an order earlier this year from U.S. President Barack Obama, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is rapidly developing a set of guidelines and best practices to help organizations better secure their IT syst...
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Stanford University have partnered to save for posterity over 15,000 software programs created in the early days of microcomputing.
The federal government's National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) program, set up this spring, is making progress against its goal of identifying and supporting more secure alternatives to simple passwords that the government as...
The US government is setting out to address concerns about security in the cloud. The US National Institute of Standards and Technology has issued a draft document looking at issues such as privacy and security within cloud environments.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has established a new Web site fleshing out the Obama Administration's plans for a National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Technical Tibco Integration SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - OTC DerivativesAsia
- CCService Desk Analyst - Major Government Client / ParramattaNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Developer : Mainframe (Perth Based)NSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Tools and Methods AnalystVIC
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- CCDigital Producer - 3 Month Contract Immediate Start!NSW
- TPJava Software DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- TPOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- FTAnalytics Manager (Alteryx / Tabl exp) Perm or contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- TPSolution Architect - PortalWA
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA