Coinbase set to open first regulated Bitcoin exchange ... Malaysia Airlines suffers big hack ... Wikileaks says Google passed data to U.S. ... and more news
The National Institute of Standards and Technology needs to hire more cryptographers and improve its collaboration with the industry and academia, reducing its reliance on the U.S. National Security Agency for decisions around cryptographic standards...
Now that the US National Institute of Standards and Technology has finalized the much-discussed cybersecurity framework, organizations can use it as the guideline for measuring how well their systems are secured.
Following through on an order earlier this year from U.S. President Barack Obama, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is rapidly developing a set of guidelines and best practices to help organizations better secure their IT syst...
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Stanford University have partnered to save for posterity over 15,000 software programs created in the early days of microcomputing.
The federal government's National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) program, set up this spring, is making progress against its goal of identifying and supporting more secure alternatives to simple passwords that the government as...
The US government is setting out to address concerns about security in the cloud. The US National Institute of Standards and Technology has issued a draft document looking at issues such as privacy and security within cloud environments.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has established a new Web site fleshing out the Obama Administration's plans for a National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- New GDDR6 memory could hit GPUs in 2018
- Google is using AI to compress images better than JPEG
- Hackers tap vBulletin vulnerability to break into 27 million more accounts
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC