Supercomputing speed is typically boosted by adding more processors, but two new systems funded by the National Science Foundation due to go live next January will take an unconventional approach to speed up calculations and data analysis.
National Science Foundation
A botnet fingered for stealing a treasure trove of information last year has struck again, harvesting sensitive documents from dozens of government agencies and contractors, according to a pair of security experts.
We've all had the problem of going into a crowded Starbucks and suffering through a substandard Wi-Fi signal, most likely caused by too few access points and too many end users. But what if Wi-Fi antennas could do a better job of detecting how many d...
The National Science Foundation (NSF) has doled out grants worth up to $US32 million in total to a pack of universities dedicated to rethinking everything about the Internet from from its core routing system to its security architecture and addressin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pioneer's rearview mirror gives drivers cloud data
- NTT DoCoMo launches sensor-laden kids' watch
- Apple's iPhone will go on sale in China on Oct. 17
- EPIC seeks enforcement action over Arizona data breaches
- China clears iPhone 6 for sale only after security tweaks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.