TomTom has introduced a completely revamped user interface to its top of the range portable GPS units in Australia, claiming the software is significantly easier to use than any device currently on the market.
Navman will offer monthly map updates on its new top of the range portable GPS unit in Australia, claiming the feature is a "world first" in the portable navigation device (PND) category.
Victoria Police is warning motorists to keep away from the current version of Apple’s Maps app due to five separate incidents where persons were directed off-road and into dangerous terrain.
If you can't beat 'em, acquire 'em. Garmin, maker of personal navigation devices, has snapped up its Germany-based competitor Navigon. The companies won't say how much money is changing hands in the deal, which was completed through a Garmin subsidia...
As if this week didn't have enough privacy snafus already, GPS maker TomTom now admits that it helped Dutch police set speed traps by selling anonymous user data.
Navigon has released a new application for Android smartphones that allows users to easily locate nearby parking stations.
Navman has launched a rear reversing camera that hooks up to its top of the line MY75 sat nav.
Have you ever been running late to an important business meeting or client presentation only to find yourself stuck in a two-mile traffic jam due to an accident on the highway, or having to reroute around a flooded road? Of course you have. Checking ...
Honda Australia announced today that its new Insight VTi-L hybrid car will come with live traffic updates thanks to a partnership with Intelematics Australia.
TomTom has followed the lead its main rival Garmin by offering capacitive touchscreens and multitouch technology on its latest range of high-end portable sat navs.
Personal navigation systems are about to get a lot more personal. Japanese engineers have created a prototype device that places GPS navigation technology into a pair of wearable, seemingly everyday, glasses.
Garmin has launched its latest nuvi range of in-car GPS units in Australia, banking on an ultra-thin design and a high resolution, capacitive touchscreen to win over consumers.
Vodafone is closing down Wayfinder Systems, a navigation company the British operator acquired in December 2008. The introduction of free turn-by-turn navigation services from Google and Nokia has completely turned the sector on its head, according t...
A new version of Nokia's mapping service Ovi Maps will include turn-by-turn voice guidance for walking and driving navigation for free, Nokia said on Thursday.
The App Store's new category, Top Grossing Apps, highlights an iPhone trend: navigation apps bring home the bacon.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- PC World Test rig 2017
- Samsung blames batteries from two makers for Note7 explosions
- Why Apple will make smart glasses
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCReporting AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant-Baseline Clearance RequiredNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetVIC
- CCAAA DeveloperNSW
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- TPBI Data AnalystQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW