If you can't beat 'em, acquire 'em. Garmin, maker of personal navigation devices, has snapped up its Germany-based competitor Navigon. The companies won't say how much money is changing hands in the deal, which was completed through a Garmin subsidia...
Navigon has released a new application for Android smartphones that allows users to easily locate nearby parking stations.
Australian owners of Samsung’s Galaxy S handset will be receiving the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update over the air to their devices shortly, if they haven’t already, according to the South Korean electronics giant.
GPS manufacturer Navigon has used social-networking site Facebook to announce it will launch a dedicated iPhone car cradle.
Navigon has released the full Australian version of its MobileNavigator app for the iPhone, providing full turn-by-turn GPS navigation.
German GPS manufacturer Navigon has released an Australian version of its MobileNavigator Lite app for the iPhone, allowing users to try the software before deciding to purchase the full version.
Navigon has announced the launch of three new GPS navigation units in Australia, with the German company claiming the new devices — the Navigon 1300, Navigon 3300max and Navigon 4350max — are the first on the market that learn from an ind...
Navman Australia today announced the launch of a new range of portable GPS navigation units, the MY series. The company claims the GPS units offer a host of new features that provide "rich information" to consumers. Navman also revealed it has "no pl...
The first full turn-by-turn navigation app for the iPhone has been launched — and it isn't from TomTom.
Navigon took a shortcut to the launch of its new range of personal navigation devices, unveiling them at Cebit a day before the giant trade show opens. The company also demonstrated two new voice features it says make driving safer and easier.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
- Logitech's G410 mechanical keyboard is $60 today
- Leaked Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud and a Chromebook competitor
- Phishing attacks using internationalized domains are hard to block
- Users' orders: Make it easier to build hybrid clouds
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTOperational Safety Project ManagersSA
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTTest Automation Lead | 6mth ContractVIC
- TPSecurity Controls Specialist - ISO 27002VIC
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCVisual DesignerACT
- FTPayroll Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- FTProject Manager, Asset Vision- SaaS, PaaS- Gov backgroundNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- FTTest Analyst - HCMSNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- FTHealth Electronic Claiming Systems BA - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW