System administrators and IT security pros can take bit of a breather: Microsoft has issued a comparatively light set of patches for this edition of its monthly release of software vulnerability fixes.
Microsoft today said it will deliver just one security update next week, a fix for PowerPoint that's probably the patch for a month-old bug that developers admitted they missed during stress testing.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday acknowledged that all versions of its popular PDF software, including editions for Windows, the Mac and Linux, contain at least one, and possibly two, critical vulnerabilities.
Adobe Systems Inc. Tuesday confirmed that it's investigating reports that its popular PDF viewing software, Adobe Reader, contains a critical vulnerability.
For the second time in five weeks, Microsoft Corp. warned that hackers were exploiting a critical unpatched bug in its popular Office application suite.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)Other
- CCProject Manager - EDRMS ProjectQLD
- FTMid Level Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- CCJunior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead/ Senior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- FTC ProgrammerACT
- TPJava DeveloperSA