Stylish and basic business PC.
Soon to be TPG-owned internet service provider (ISP), iiNet, has launched a new permanent installation at the Perth Arena, the iiNet Social Post.
Undersea cables carry virtually all transoceanic Internet data these days, replacing satellites as the preferred medium. Google and some telecom companies invested in one of them, called FASTER, that will stretch 9,000 kilometers between the U.S. and...
It takes a plow the size of a small house, a robot the size of a truck and a purpose-built ship to install Google's latest oceanic infrastructure project - a super-fast submarine Internet cable linking the US and Japan.
With bottles of bubbly and a purification ceremony, a Google-backed undersea cable was given a warm welcome on a beach in Japan last week, a critical step in building the highest capacity data link in the Pacific ever created.
Japan has robot chops aplenty. Honda has the world's most sophisticated humanoid robot, Japanese industrial robot makers are among the best, and the country's space agency landed a robot probe on a speeding asteroid and returned samples to Earth.
With so much chatter about tablets this year, you might think that the handheld, rectangular devices being unveiled represent a significant innovation. The reality is that so much of what we're seeing is not a whole lot different than what we saw in ...
It seems as if we've been writing about USB 3.0 forever, but it has really been only about two years since Intel and other parties formed a promotional group for USB 3.0 in 2007. The spec was completed in November 2008, at which time the standard's b...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro review: This feature-packed 15-inch laptop makes a few compromises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- FTApplication Team Lead | Billing & CreditVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC