Malwarebytes this fall expects to release an enterprise-grade anti-malware platform that it says doesn't compete directly with traditional antivirus software because it relies more on observing how the malware acts and less on seeking code signatures...
BOSTON -- Virtualization, mobility and social networking were flagged as posing most security risk to businesses, partly because there is no accepted set of best practices yet to protect them, IT Roadmap attendees were told.
Nemertes Research continued to throw cold water on the future of the Internet this week, releasing a study projecting that demand for bandwidth on the Web would exceed its capacity by 2012.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesACT
- TPSenior Engineer-UNIXVIC
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPerformance TesterWA
- CCSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW
- CCLead Systems EngineerNSW