Malwarebytes this fall expects to release an enterprise-grade anti-malware platform that it says doesn't compete directly with traditional antivirus software because it relies more on observing how the malware acts and less on seeking code signatures...
BOSTON -- Virtualization, mobility and social networking were flagged as posing most security risk to businesses, partly because there is no accepted set of best practices yet to protect them, IT Roadmap attendees were told.
Nemertes Research continued to throw cold water on the future of the Internet this week, releasing a study projecting that demand for bandwidth on the Web would exceed its capacity by 2012.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC