In spite of the fact that the net neutrality proposal that Google and Verizon published on Aug. 9 was not much like what the rumor mill predicted as late as the day before, the proposal sure has kicked off a lot of controversy.
U.S. Representative Cliff Stearns wants so badly to stop the U.S. Federal Communications Commission from creating network neutrality rules that he appears ready to weaken the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment.
It seems that the battle for net neutrality has boiled down to an argument over economics. Dueling reports paint vastly different visions of the economic outlook for the broadband and Internet industries should the US FCC be successful in imposing ne...
"Our primary goal was always to clear our name and reputation. We have always been focused on serving our customers and delivering the quality open-Internet experience consumers want. Comcast remains committed to the FCC's existing open Internet prin...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission is in legal limbo after a U.S. appellate court ruling Tuesday tossed out the agency's enforcement of network neutrality principles on broadband provider Comcast.
As the U.S. Federal Communications Commission moves toward developing formal net neutrality rules, some U.S. lawmakers and telecom-related companies have told the agency that new regulations will cause more problems than they're worth.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence AnalystVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC