Despite taking prompt action to defend against the Heartbleed attack, some sites are no better off than before -- and in some cases, they are much worse off.
Worried about how the Heartbleed vulnerability may affect your personal accounts? A new tool may be of help.
An Electronic Arts website was hacked in a phishing scheme aimed at the acquisition of Apple IDs and credit card numbers, security researchers reported Wednesday.
Dozens of self-signed SSL certificates created to impersonate banking, e-commerce and social networking websites have been found on the Web. The certificates don't pose a big threat to browser users, but could be used to launch man-in-the-middle atta...
Customers of the popular CloudFlare website acceleration and security service were targeted in an email attack that directed them to a fake version of the website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC