Notify Technology announced details of its NotifyMDM On-Demand mobile device management solution. NotifyMDM is designed to help IT admins manage the diverse array of mobile devices -- providing broad, cross-platform tools for managing and protecting ...
The world is running out of IPv4 Internet addresses, without which the Internet can't function in its existing form.
Enterasys Networks this week is unveiling a management system designed to provide visibility, automation and control over physical and virtual data center resources.
Year-old start-up company AppFirst is trying to shake up the way IT administrators think not only about application performance management but also server monitoring in general.
There are two types of tech support professionals. There's the one who, responding to a call for help, brusquely shoves the individual aside, fixes the issue, then leaves without saying a word. Or there's the type who takes time and understands that ...
Novell has released a new version of its Zenworks PC management suite, consolidating separate applications through a new unified administrative console, and adding a range of features including awareness of the end user's identity and location.
Roger Sessions, CTO of ObjectWatch and an expert in software architecture, argues that the increasing complexity of our IT systems will be our undoing. In fact, he just recently got a patent for a methodology that helps deal with complex IT systems....
Cisco Subnet blogger Scott Hogg names his favorite free open source tools to keep your network humming.
Facebook went offline for the second time in two days yesterday. The Thursday outage -- which lasted more than two hours for some users -- is a tale of a database control gone awry and illustrates the need for effective testing and change control pro...
IBM is acquiring OpenPages, a privately-held company that makes software designed to help companies simplify risk management and corporate compliance activities. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Hewlett-Packard has updated its Network Node Manager software, released Monday, to include performance management and virtualization support.
A new version of Enterasys' Wi-Fi software simplifies network management and operations, and improves client performance in 802.11n enterprise wireless LANs.
Aruba Networks is adding support for wired networks to the next version of its AirWave network management tool, it said on Monday.
Infoblox Monday announced upgrades across its line of core network services appliances that are designed to better protect DNS servers from cache poisoning and other malicious attacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW