Bluetooth 4.0, which can be found inside the iPhone 4S and the latest MacBook Air and Mac Mini, is being rebranded by the group that controls the technology.
Networking & Wireless
Super Wi-Fi is inching closer to reality, and now the IEEE, the standards organization responsible for all things Wi-Fi, has published the IEEE 802.22 standard.
LiveBrianD asked the Networking forum what will happen to the Internet when we run out of IPv4 addresses.
CEOs, like children, squabble sometimes, and publicly rail against one another in the name of corporate positioning. But usually the dueling suits occupy the same product market, or are somehow competing. This doesn't appear to be the case with the g...
Have you wondered how your Internet Service Provider stacks up against the competition when it comes to delivering streaming video to your home? It seems Netflix has been wondering, too, so today it launched what will be a monthly feature at its tech...
A reader has noticed that the Wi-Fi at her local library has slowed considerably in recent months, and she's wondering what's causing it: "Is it our computers, bogged down with too much junk, or is it something to do with the library's system?"
Home is where the network is: That's the mantra of networking vendors at the Consumer Electronics Show 2011 in Las Vegas this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- Hardcore Hardware: The CyberPower Pro Streaming I300 is made for Twitch stardom
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW