Add more bandwidth to your wireless network for 5GHz devices with this beefy router
This device allows you to connect your existing stereo to your home network in order to play content through mobile devices and computers
This tall router provides fast 802.11ac performance, and has useful Cloud and remote features
This dual-band ADSL2+ modem-router is reliable and inexpensive
An all-in-one device for all your home networking needs, designed by iiNet Labs
Networking in pictures
The retail giant's connected-home concept store in San Francisco showcases dozens of cool IoT products for the home, but buyers are still on their own.
We scour the F500 list to home in on the largest tech companies gracing the list.
Outgoing and incoming Cisco CEOs John Chambers and Chuck Robbins weren’t the only attractions at the annual Cisco event in San Diego this week.
Cisco CEO, John Chambers, has rubbed elbows with many business, political and entertainment VIPs during his 20 years at the helm
Vodafone has carried out wireless network trials using the emerging Narrow Band-IoT (NB-IoT) standard.
The PC market has been in trouble for ages, but last year took the biscuit. Shipments dropped below 300 million for the first time since 2008, and IDC declared it the worst year in history. That explains a lot about what happened at Intel this week.
Intel's launched new robotics and drone developer kits at the low-key IDF trade show in Shenzhen.
TPG will deliver high-speed connectivity to I-MED Network under a deal announced today by the two companies.
The odds that the National Broadband Network rollout will return to the original plan that called for most homes to be connected by fibre to the premises (FTTP) seem to be slim at best.
Last September, a new thread in Apple Support Communities briefly noted that a user was unable to get his iPhone 5 to pair with other Bluetooth devices. As it turned out, he was not alone. Cut to the present: this thread is now 29 pages long, with se...
Picture this: You're sitting down
We're at an awkward stage as the age of network-streamed multimedia matures. Broadband and cell providers have only recently realized the public's enormous appetite for streaming video, VoIP, and the combination of both.
Network-attached storage (NAS) can make your business easier to run and more efficient in multiple ways.
Given the importance of telephone systems, refreshing the technology can be daunting. However, for small and midsized businesses who consider upgrading from a PBX to VoIP, the benefits are clear and, with proper planning, the implementation is not ve...
When Microsoft rolls out a new version of Windows, the company always likes to rearrange the furniture a little bit and put old features in new spots. If you're coming to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, one such feature is the ability to mark a Wi-Fi co...
The Internet of Things may be a new idea, but machines talking to other machines is not.
The Internet of Things is still too hard. Even some of its biggest backers say so.
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
Whitepapers about Networking
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google wins latest round in Oracle legal battle
- Shoot an atom into silicon, and you may have the beginnings of a quantum computer
- Juniper's new access switches add to its cloud-focused lineup
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia