Extend your network with the AV2000 2-port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
Add more bandwidth to your wireless network for 5GHz devices with this beefy router
This device allows you to connect your existing stereo to your home network in order to play content through mobile devices and computers
This tall router provides fast 802.11ac performance, and has useful Cloud and remote features
This dual-band ADSL2+ modem-router is reliable and inexpensive
Networking in pictures
The retail giant's connected-home concept store in San Francisco showcases dozens of cool IoT products for the home, but buyers are still on their own.
We scour the F500 list to home in on the largest tech companies gracing the list.
Outgoing and incoming Cisco CEOs John Chambers and Chuck Robbins weren’t the only attractions at the annual Cisco event in San Diego this week.
Cisco CEO, John Chambers, has rubbed elbows with many business, political and entertainment VIPs during his 20 years at the helm
Huawei appears to be seeking to stake out a central co-ordinating role in the evolution of 5G mobile applications.
NBN has signed an agreement with NetComm Wireless for the supply of distribution point units (DPUs) that will be used in the roll out of ‘fibre to the curb’ (FTTC — also called fibre to the distribution point or FTTdp).
NBN CEO Bill Morrow says there is “broad-based support” among National Broadband Network retail service providers (RSP) for a shift to a modified discount scheme for the capacity-based CVC charge.
Facebook’s 100-gigabit switch design has been accepted by the Open Compute Project, a step that should help to foster an open ecosystem of hardware and software on high-speed networking gear.
In Australia’s non-metro areas, the rollout of the National Broadband Network is 42 per cent complete, according to NBN’s chief network engineering officer, Peter Ryan. Non-metro Australia covers “the biggest physical expanse and lowest density areas...
Last September, a new thread in Apple Support Communities briefly noted that a user was unable to get his iPhone 5 to pair with other Bluetooth devices. As it turned out, he was not alone. Cut to the present: this thread is now 29 pages long, with se...
Picture this: You're sitting down
We're at an awkward stage as the age of network-streamed multimedia matures. Broadband and cell providers have only recently realized the public's enormous appetite for streaming video, VoIP, and the combination of both.
Network-attached storage (NAS) can make your business easier to run and more efficient in multiple ways.
Given the importance of telephone systems, refreshing the technology can be daunting. However, for small and midsized businesses who consider upgrading from a PBX to VoIP, the benefits are clear and, with proper planning, the implementation is not ve...
When Microsoft rolls out a new version of Windows, the company always likes to rearrange the furniture a little bit and put old features in new spots. If you're coming to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1, one such feature is the ability to mark a Wi-Fi co...
The Internet of Things may be a new idea, but machines talking to other machines is not.
The Internet of Things is still too hard. Even some of its biggest backers say so.
Microsoft has lost more than $1.2 billion so far on its Surface tablet business, an expensive experiment that makes tomorrow's revelations of new hardware an important milestone for the "devices" side of its corporate-refashioning strategy.
Google and Samsung have grown closer over the past week following Google's sale of Motorola to Lenovo and a 10-year global patent cross-license agreement signed by the tech giants.
Whitepapers about Networking
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The new BlackBerry has a physical keyboard and will arrive in April
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTFront-End DevOps Developer/Consultant - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- TPSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- CCNetwork Engineer (cisco)NSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- TPPerformance Test Analyst - Perth BasedQLD
- CCTest ManagerWA
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW