Starbucks said this week it has seen plenty of customers interested in using smartphones to pay for their coffee.
Research in Motion hasn't exactly had the best year so far.
United Airlines had to cancel flights on Friday night after a computer breakdown affected key systems, including those for its website, flight departures and reservations.
Huawei Technologies has rejected a charge by the head of the U.S. Export-Import Bank that it has an unfair advantage over rivals because of help from the Chinese government.
Afraid you're going to miss today's lunar eclipse? Google has a solution for you.
The use of the 1.4GHz band for a supplemental mobile downlink could solve Europe's spectrum-crunch problem, according to a new report presented Wednesday.
Indian outsourcers have been typically known to develop enterprise software or offer IT services. But India's third largest outsourcer, Wipro, is taking advantage of having once designed and manufactured its own PCs and servers, to design and manufac...
Ethernet vendors will need to develop faster products more quickly to keep up with the demand being created by mobile and cloud computing, some participants at an industry group meeting said on Tuesday.
Immersive virtual environments - such as Second Life and some enterprise-friendly alternatives - have traditionally required users to download special software and learn a difficult user interface.
I love my hometown of San Francisco. Great weather, great views, great food. But terrible radio. So when I'm driving, I've developed the habit of tuning into Pandora on an iPhone that I link to my car radio. Like a lot of other AT&T customers, I'...
Using Google Chrome browser cuts Web page download times by 10 per cent to 20 per cent if the sites use Google's fast Web protocol, according to acceleration company Strangeloop, which now supports the technology.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Sprint, Samsung and Google are investigating customer complaints about problems with Nexus S smartphone connections and the deletion of photos taken with the devices, a Sprint spokesman said.
Sprint Nextel has given up its majority voting power at Clearwire to defuse investors' concerns about the danger to Sprint if Clearwire defaulted on its debt.
The nation's largest telecom carriers, content providers, hardware suppliers and software vendors will be on the edge of their seats tonight for the start of World IPv6 Day, which is the most-anticipated 24 hours the tech industry has seen since fear...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC