The U.S. Department of Justice is examining bidders, including Apple and Google, interested in Nortel's patent portfolio, according to a <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303657404576363781889157222.html">report in the Wall Stree...
A Canadian judge has blocked the extradition of a former Cisco Systems executive and slammed that company and U.S. authorities for allegedly duping Canadian officials into arresting him.
Google is giving Android Market users a new way to evaluate applications even as it struggles to keep malicious ones off the store.
iPhones, iPads and other employee-owned mobile gear are the most risky devices that can be connected to corporate networks, according to a new survey by ISACA, an international user group devoted to providing benchmarks and guidance for technology be...
A trio of Windows Phone software developers say Microsoft's Mango release is ripe and juicy for programmers, and brings new ease and power to mobile enterprise applications.
If you're worried that your cellphone might be giving you cancer, the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) has a solution for you: Use Bluetooth.
Though price competition and a weak public sector made the first three months of 2011 difficult for Ethernet switch vendors, Hewlett-Packard and Juniper Networks still managed to increase sales and market share, according to data from market research...
Marius Haas, who led Hewlett-Packard's networking business through the 3Com acquisition that made it a broader competitor to Cisco Systems, is leaving the company for investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
A U.S. federal jury convicted two people this week over a scheme to import and sell counterfeit Cisco-branded networking equipment, the Department of Justice said on Thursday.
With some users unable to sign into Skype and make voice calls, the soon-to-be-acquired-by-Microsoft company offered users a multi-step fix to get its service running again.
Now that Google has officially released its Google Wallet mobile payment platform, here are five things you need to know about it.
Wi-Fi Direct, a peer-to-peer networking standard that came out last year but has been slow to appear in consumer products, will be in a large percentage of mobile phones by year's end, according to communications chip maker Broadcom.
NFC (near-field communication) will hit the big time in mobile phones next year, joining an array of emerging features that carriers are clamoring for, according to communications chip maker Broadcom.
Summer is just around the corner, which means it's time for device manufacturers to release their high-profile Android devices all at the same time to pre-empt the iPhone 5 hype machine.
Researchers have figured out how to to crack captchas, making it possible to launch automated attacks against sites such as Microsoft, eBay and Digg where opening phony accounts could be turned into cash.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudACT
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTExperienced .NET DevelopersQLD