If you're worried that your cellphone might be giving you cancer, the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) has a solution for you: Use Bluetooth.
Though price competition and a weak public sector made the first three months of 2011 difficult for Ethernet switch vendors, Hewlett-Packard and Juniper Networks still managed to increase sales and market share, according to data from market research...
Marius Haas, who led Hewlett-Packard's networking business through the 3Com acquisition that made it a broader competitor to Cisco Systems, is leaving the company for investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
A U.S. federal jury convicted two people this week over a scheme to import and sell counterfeit Cisco-branded networking equipment, the Department of Justice said on Thursday.
With some users unable to sign into Skype and make voice calls, the soon-to-be-acquired-by-Microsoft company offered users a multi-step fix to get its service running again.
Now that Google has officially released its Google Wallet mobile payment platform, here are five things you need to know about it.
Wi-Fi Direct, a peer-to-peer networking standard that came out last year but has been slow to appear in consumer products, will be in a large percentage of mobile phones by year's end, according to communications chip maker Broadcom.
NFC (near-field communication) will hit the big time in mobile phones next year, joining an array of emerging features that carriers are clamoring for, according to communications chip maker Broadcom.
Summer is just around the corner, which means it's time for device manufacturers to release their high-profile Android devices all at the same time to pre-empt the iPhone 5 hype machine.
Researchers have figured out how to to crack captchas, making it possible to launch automated attacks against sites such as Microsoft, eBay and Digg where opening phony accounts could be turned into cash.
Cisco this week rolled out products and services designed to ease the transition from IPv4 to IPv6 for enterprise customers.
T-Mobile is determined to get as much mileage out of its HSPA+ network as possible as the carrier has again increased its speed to reach theoretical peaks of 42Mbps in more than 50 markets.
Large numbers of companies using Cisco network equipment are still vulnerable to a single security vulnerability flaw nearly two years after a patch was issued, an analysis of network scans by Dimension Data for its 2011 Network Barometer Report has ...
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
First the background. Harold Camping, founder of the Family Radio network, has been insisting for months, via broadcasts and billboards, that on Saturday, May 21, at 6 p.m., The Rapture will take place and the end of world, as we know it anyway, will...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boat rental with GetMyBoat – the AirBnB of boating
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says
- AMD has its eyes on Las Vegas with Polaris GPUs
- Nvidia teases Volta GPU in next-gen Xavier self-driving car computer
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW