Marius Haas, who led Hewlett-Packard's networking business through the 3Com acquisition that made it a broader competitor to Cisco Systems, is leaving the company for investment firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts.
A U.S. federal jury convicted two people this week over a scheme to import and sell counterfeit Cisco-branded networking equipment, the Department of Justice said on Thursday.
With some users unable to sign into Skype and make voice calls, the soon-to-be-acquired-by-Microsoft company offered users a multi-step fix to get its service running again.
Now that Google has officially released its Google Wallet mobile payment platform, here are five things you need to know about it.
Wi-Fi Direct, a peer-to-peer networking standard that came out last year but has been slow to appear in consumer products, will be in a large percentage of mobile phones by year's end, according to communications chip maker Broadcom.
NFC (near-field communication) will hit the big time in mobile phones next year, joining an array of emerging features that carriers are clamoring for, according to communications chip maker Broadcom.
Summer is just around the corner, which means it's time for device manufacturers to release their high-profile Android devices all at the same time to pre-empt the iPhone 5 hype machine.
Researchers have figured out how to to crack captchas, making it possible to launch automated attacks against sites such as Microsoft, eBay and Digg where opening phony accounts could be turned into cash.
Cisco this week rolled out products and services designed to ease the transition from IPv4 to IPv6 for enterprise customers.
T-Mobile is determined to get as much mileage out of its HSPA+ network as possible as the carrier has again increased its speed to reach theoretical peaks of 42Mbps in more than 50 markets.
Large numbers of companies using Cisco network equipment are still vulnerable to a single security vulnerability flaw nearly two years after a patch was issued, an analysis of network scans by Dimension Data for its 2011 Network Barometer Report has ...
After Microsoft acquired Skype earlier this month for $8.5 billion, most of the questions revolved around how Skype's IM, voice and video calling features will fit into Microsoft enterprise products such as Outlook and Lync.
First the background. Harold Camping, founder of the Family Radio network, has been insisting for months, via broadcasts and billboards, that on Saturday, May 21, at 6 p.m., The Rapture will take place and the end of world, as we know it anyway, will...
Android has further consolidated its status as the leading global smartphone operating system, according to data released by both Gartner and the Millennial Media mobile ad network.
The scoop: GoFlex Satellite, by Seagate, about $200.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia