RIM has been talking up its PlayBook tablet for months, but has been coy about when the latest Apple iPad killer will ship and what it will cost. Speculation heated up Wednesday, on the same day that Apple is expected to make big iPad news, that Apri...
One evaluation of how well the browser on Motorola's spiffy new Xoom tablet supports HTML5 and other modern Web standards reaches a disappointing conclusion.
Extreme Networks is going mobile. The company today wheeled out a roadmap that will steer the company's product line toward mobile device and application access, availability and management support.
Google says it is "very sorry" for a Gmail software bug that reset some 150,000 accounts and left their owners contemplating the prospect of having lost years worth of data. The outage affected only a fraction of one per cent of Gmail users, but its ...
The Internet Engineering Task Force is slamming a decision by the International Telecommunication Union to pursue its own standard for troubleshooting and fault detection in service-provider networks.
NBN Co could be required to replace or refit more than 60 Telstra exchanges in its bid to roll out the National Broadband Network (NBN), Telstra has warned.
A New Hampshire man who made US$8 million by installing unwanted dial-up software on computers and then forcing them to call expensive premium telephone numbers was handed down an 82-month sentence on Monday.
Overture Networks and Hatteras Networks, both privately held vendors of carrier Ethernet equipment, have agreed to merge in a deal with undisclosed financial terms.
Despite the fact that his company specializes in designing device hardware, Motorola CEO Sanjay Jha thinks the tablet market's future is largely out of his hands.
The founder of RealNetworks has launched a new social video service that connects with Facebook and lets users chat with multiple friends at once.
Sprint Monday debuted a host of smartphone security services as part of its Total Equipment Protection package.
While devices such as the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry and Android are in most cases welcomed into the corporate world, there's uncertainty about how to fit them into enterprise IT security practices that have been concerned so long by Microsoft Windows.
Verizon is getting set to offer its customers unified communications services that can include presence information, instant messaging, videoconferencing and fixed-mobile call handoffs through a Cisco Systems-based cloud infrastructure.
New rumors say that Apple has got white right this time, and will unveil a white iPad 2 when the company announces the next version of its popular tablet, expected later this week.
Verizon and Motorola are teaming up to give public safety agencies access to their own LTE networks that can be supplemented by Verizon coverage when needed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - My Learning Space (Oracle iLearning)NSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA