A new federal study finds that holding a cell phone to your ear for a sustained period of time does cause temporary changes to your brain, though it's unclear whether the impact is good, bad or neutral.
Juniper Networks today announced the results of $100 million in research and development: a new architecturefor data center infrastructure called QFabric
While new smartphones often tout their superior hardware, Motorola's new Android-based ATRIX 4G is living up to the hype, says iFixit.
The software glitch afflicting some Samsung Windows Phone 7 users is being magnified by an apparent lack of coordination among the key players in Microsoft's mobile environment.
Less than a year after 100-Gigabit Ethernet was standardized, an industry group is considering a set of specifications that might make the high-speed technology less expensive and more useful.
The next Windows Phone 7 handset, and the first for CDMA networks, is widely expected to be available on Sprint's network on Thursday: the HTC 7 Pro, with a sliding horizontal keyboard and a tilting 3.6-inch touch screen.
Verizon Wireless said today that it will use Tektronix Communications' Iris software to support network monitoring of the Verizon LTE network, which is now in the early stages of being rolled out.
A news story is fueling speculation that Apple may be about to introduce a multi-gigabit peripherals connection, possibly for a future iPad or even for an expected refresh of its MacBook Pro notebook line later this month.
The expected launch of both the next iPhone and iPad may be delayed by two to three months, according to technology analysts at investments firms. Apple is still sorting out supply chain issues for iPhone 5, says one, and the iPad 2 has run into "pro...
The launch of the highly anticipated next-generation Apple iPad looks set to be pushed back until June.
Apple will host on March 2 an event in San Francisco where the company is expected to announce the next version of its popular iPad tablet, according to a technology blogger at the Wall Street Journal.
We know that Apple’s mobile application subscription scheme is unpopular with publishers, but now analyst firm Forrester’s CEO is panning it too.
Do wireless service giants such as AT&T and Verizon wield their power to effectively stand in the way of mobile-device security?
UberMedia, after getting its popular UberTwitter and other mobile social media apps shut down Friday by Twitter for alleged terms of service breaches, is reportedly changing its name to UberSocial as part of its effort to meet Twitter's terms.
Researchers at Stanford University have shown it's possible to double the data rate of communication networks without the need for additional frequencies, something that could lead to significantly faster wireless networking.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sounds can knock drones out of the sky
- Optus prompts customers to upgrade ahead of 2G network shut down
- Telstra offers Apple Music in Australia
- Software mogul Tom Siebel funds AI, drone research to tackle energy crisis
- Oppo R7 review: When ripe ingredients come together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW