Fulton Innovation had an idea: what the world needs is flashier breakfast (I completely agree). So they decided to pair their eCoupled technology wireless power technology with some cereal boxes to make them light up, and interact with a nearby compu...
Hewlett-Packard Co. will shortly make a significant move around its wireless LAN products, an executive has promised Canadians reporters.
Almost two years after taking a medical leave of absence, Apple CEO Steve Jobs Monday announced he’s taking another one.
The Stuxnet worm that disrupted Iran's ability to enrich uranium into bomb-grade nuclear fuel was jointly created by Israel and the U.S., the New York Times said Saturday.
When the annual Sundance Film Festival lands in Park City, Utah, the movers and shakers of Hollywood demand a lot more wireless capacity than the mountain town of 8,000 residents normally needs.
It will take three months to fully restore Telstra’s communications infrastructure, the telco indicated this week.
Boy Genius Report has published an exclusive look at a new RIM BlackBerry smartphone dubbed the Dakota that strikes a resemblance to the original BlackBerry Bold device in terms of design style.
A survey of 250 IT managers finds that nine out of 10 are planning this year to dramatically expand the number of mobile applications deployed at their companies.
More than one-in-four iPhone owners now using AT&T will switch to Verizon, a U.S. consumer survey said today.
BOSTON -- The BlackBerry PlayBook, initially being sold with Wi-Fi, will allow tethering to a BlackBerry smartphone, giving users access to the smartphone's cellular network and all the calendar, messaging and Web-browsing features running on the sma...
Several of the Internet's most popular Web sites - including Facebook, Google and Yahoo - have agreed to participate in the first global-scale trial of IPv6, the long-anticipated upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol known as IPv4.
Verizon will sell and support a new version of the iPad that can directly connect to the carrier's 3G data network, according to a report by Bloomberg.
All iPhones will reportedly have the Personal Hotspot capability similar to what Verizon Wireless announced Tuesday for its iPhone coming Feb. 10.
Two researchers may have found a way to greatly reduce traffic bottlenecks that could take place in ad hoc networks. Such work may be essential for the future development of sensor networks, they say.
Each year, the editors and reviewers of the InfoWorld Test Center gather to look over the list of products that earned the highest marks in stand-alone reviews or came in first in multiproduct shoot-outs. We then determine which ones were particularl...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSAP Solution Architect- Data Migration to SAP HR, payrollNSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC