While Sprint isn't willing to give away its unlimited data plans, the carrier must also make concessions to reality.
"The Social Network," the blockbuster film based on the story of the Faceback social media site, made the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards ceremony absolutely geeky this year by winning four major categories.
Microsoft on Tuesday released an iPhone version of OneNote, the digital notebook software, in one of the first examples of Microsoft making a portion of Office available on non-Windows phones.
Fulton Innovation had an idea: what the world needs is flashier breakfast (I completely agree). So they decided to pair their eCoupled technology wireless power technology with some cereal boxes to make them light up, and interact with a nearby compu...
Hewlett-Packard Co. will shortly make a significant move around its wireless LAN products, an executive has promised Canadians reporters.
Almost two years after taking a medical leave of absence, Apple CEO Steve Jobs Monday announced he’s taking another one.
The Stuxnet worm that disrupted Iran's ability to enrich uranium into bomb-grade nuclear fuel was jointly created by Israel and the U.S., the New York Times said Saturday.
When the annual Sundance Film Festival lands in Park City, Utah, the movers and shakers of Hollywood demand a lot more wireless capacity than the mountain town of 8,000 residents normally needs.
It will take three months to fully restore Telstra’s communications infrastructure, the telco indicated this week.
Boy Genius Report has published an exclusive look at a new RIM BlackBerry smartphone dubbed the Dakota that strikes a resemblance to the original BlackBerry Bold device in terms of design style.
A survey of 250 IT managers finds that nine out of 10 are planning this year to dramatically expand the number of mobile applications deployed at their companies.
More than one-in-four iPhone owners now using AT&T will switch to Verizon, a U.S. consumer survey said today.
BOSTON -- The BlackBerry PlayBook, initially being sold with Wi-Fi, will allow tethering to a BlackBerry smartphone, giving users access to the smartphone's cellular network and all the calendar, messaging and Web-browsing features running on the sma...
Several of the Internet's most popular Web sites - including Facebook, Google and Yahoo - have agreed to participate in the first global-scale trial of IPv6, the long-anticipated upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol known as IPv4.
Verizon will sell and support a new version of the iPad that can directly connect to the carrier's 3G data network, according to a report by Bloomberg.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCMicrosoft Business Intelligence (BI) ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD