First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
A small and surprisingly quick D-Link wireless router
A simple Netgear 802.11n router with a built in ADSL2+ modem
A Linksys ADSL2+ modem/router capable of dual-band operation
The NetComm MyZone scores points for its stylish, compact design and ease of use, though its speed could be improved.
This dual-band D-Link Wi-Fi router has networked storage support and is easy to set up
A small, reliable and fast Billion modem that can also be used as a single-port router
Belkin Play Max 802.11n wireless router: Wi-Fi with apps
Netgear's Powerline AV+ 200 powerline networking adapter kit is a wi-fi alternative
A Belkin wireless router with built-in ADSL2+ modem that's perfect for the home
Belkin's Double N+ wireless router supports dual-band operation, plus more nifty features
Edimax's 3G-6210n allows users to wirelessly share a 3G broadband connection
The BigPond Elite Wireless Network Gateway works well, but it's not cheap
An ADSL2+ wireless router that supports USB-based 3G modems
Buffalo's WZR-HP-G300NH wireless router has a decent price tag attached
A fast, easy to use, dual-band wireless router for homes and small offices
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday reinforces the value of software upgrades
- Update vulnerability in third-party SDK exposes some Android apps to attacks
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- Oracle becomes sponsor of OpenStack Foundation
- BMC launches service to host private-label enterprise app stores
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »