U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
New America Foundation
A lopsided vote in the U.S. House of Representatives this week to rein in the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records dragnet won muted praise, with many supporters calling on Congress to take stronger action.
For the second time in two days, the U.S. House of Representatives has voted to pass a bill that would give legal protections to companies that share cyberattack information.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
Legislation that would require businesses across the U.S. to notify affected customers after a data breach is headed toward a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives even though some digital rights groups say the bill will actually weaken p...
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
- FTTN revenue begins to trickle in for NBN
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro review: This feature-packed 15-inch laptop makes a few compromises
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- FTOIM Specialist- Oracle Identity and Access Management 11Gr2NSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCService Desk OperatorACT
- CCSenior Java Analyst / AdministratorACT
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCICT Transformation Project Manager- University, Education bckgNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC