U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
New America Foundation
A lopsided vote in the U.S. House of Representatives this week to rein in the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records dragnet won muted praise, with many supporters calling on Congress to take stronger action.
For the second time in two days, the U.S. House of Representatives has voted to pass a bill that would give legal protections to companies that share cyberattack information.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
Legislation that would require businesses across the U.S. to notify affected customers after a data breach is headed toward a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives even though some digital rights groups say the bill will actually weaken p...
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCChange ManagerNSW