All the data "lakes" in the world won't amount to much if you can't figure out what they mean for your business. With that in mind, Salesforce on Thursday unveiled Salesforce Wave for Big Data, a new tool designed to help business users make sense of...
Big data's origins lie not with Google or even IBM, but in a 1970's Chilean government effort to move to socialism, so we learned from the latest New Yorker ("The Money Issue").
Building on its successful platform for monitoring the performance of IT systems, New Relic now offers a service that collects and analyzes app performance data to provide more information about how effectively businesses are serving their customers.
New Relic is expanding its IT monitoring service to offer metrics that could help organizations better understand how effectively they are serving their customers.
Software provider New Relic is extending its system administrator tools for monitoring the performance of applications to help business managers as well.
New Relic is adding server monitoring to its Web application performance service, it announced Tuesday.
New Relic is taking its Web application performance service to Java apps running on Heroku's platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Blame terrorists if you get a speeding ticket while driving in France
- If software eats everything, are network engineers on the menu?
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
- Logitech G213 Prodigy review: An ambitious keyboard that's oversized and overpriced
- Razer Ornata review: An expensive rubber-dome keyboard that comes with a mechanical click
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- FTTest AnalystACT
- TPProject Reporting DeveloperSA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystWA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTSales Lead - Healthcare systemsVIC
- CCSenior System AdministratorQLD
- FTPMO Lead, Project Delivery PracticeNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- CCCitrix SpecialistVIC
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Gov & Remedy/Service Now backgroundNSW