Dick Smith ranges the first ZTE-branded smartphone in Australia
Telstra Qwerty-Touch review: Telstra brings a physical keyboard to the budget Android market, but it comes at the expense of screen real estate
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
HTC Wildfire S review: Occasional lag and performance issues masked by an excellent design and a competitive price tag
Telstra Ultimate Mobile Wi-Fi review: Telstra's Ultimate Mobile Wi-Fi is without doubt the best and fastest product of its kind on the market, but you'll pay for it
Telstra has launched a 3G mobile phone specifically marketed at seniors and older Australians, the EasyTouch Discovery 3.
Telstra today announced it will sell Apple's iPad 2 tablet on two year contract plans from Tuesday 15 November.
Telstra has released its pricing and plan details for Apple's iPhone 4S, just two days before its official launch on Friday 14 October.
Telstra has announced the pricing and immediate availability of HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Sensation.
Telstra has announced the availability of yet another Android smartphone, this time the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo. The handset will be available in Australia through Telstra from 26 July.
Telstra has announced a $100 million plan to create a public wireless network. The investment will go towards the development of 2 million hotspots nationwide in an effort to hedge mobile internet usage and, indirectly, lower the cost of data when ro...
Apple's iPad 2 may be flying off the shelves, but the coming months will see a number of challengers aiming for a slice of the tablet pie.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- TPIntegration DeveloperWA
- CCDeveloper - Tag managementNSW
- TPProject Manager - Documentation RebrandQLD
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- PTProject ManagersACT
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCInfrastructure Team LeadNSW
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Security ConsultantACT