Telstra today unveiled its first smartphone on a Next G prepaid plan, the Android-powered HTC Wildfire.
Telstra's BigPond internet service provider arm has dramatically cut prices on a range of its broadband plans, including a massive chop on its 200GB Elite plan which will see monthly prices drop from $179.95 to $89.95.
Telstra has announced that its Next G mobile network has extended its coverage out to sea.
Telstra has announced a reshuffle of its data packs for prepaid mobile phones and will offer more data at a lower cost.
Telstra today announced that it will be the exclusive launch partner for the new BlackBerry Pearl 3G smartphone, which will launch in Australia in late May.
Telstra has dropped the price and increased the data allowance of its post-paid browsing packs for smartphones. The more significant changes include the $5 browsing pack offering 30MB of data (up from the previous 5MB), the 1GB browsing pack now cost...
HTC's hotly anticipated Desire smartphone will launch six days earlier than planned and will be exclusive to Telstra for six months instead of the previously announced three month arrangement, the telco said today.
HTC and Telstra today announced the impending launch of the HTC Desire smartphone in Australia.
Telstra has upgraded its Next G network to support speeds of up to 42 megabits per second (Mbps) in parts of Australia and has also released a new mobile broadband device to take advantage of the upgrade.
Telstra has announced a partnership with Acer to sell notebooks with built-in mobile broadband to business customers. Available on monthly plans, the 3G-capable Acer notebooks feature a SIM card slot to access Telstra's Next G network. The
HTC has launched its latest Windows Mobile smartphone in Australia, the HD2. Boasting one of the largest screens on a smartphone (4.3in), the HTC HD2 is the first Windows Mobile phone to feature a capacitive display and a 1GHz Snapdragon CPU.
Telstra has launched a free SMS service that lets customers receive Facebook notifications via text messages.
Telstra is finally allowing iPhone owners to use their iPhone as a tethered modem.
Telstra yesterday launched the BigPond Elite Network Gateway, which is claimed to be the fastest device of its type in Australia.
Telstra is the first Australian carrier to announce the availability of the latest BlackBerry smartphone, the Bold 9700.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC