A group of students from the University of Sydney, led by computer science undergraduate, Jenna Bermeister, has won this year’s Telstra Machine to Machine (M2M) Unversity Challenge for their InGear product.
Telstra may have been last to announce the availability of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus but Australia's largest telco is claiming its customers will get their hands on the device first.
iPhone users will be the first to gain access to a new video streaming service running over Telstra’s NextG network.
Telstra has added three Acer notebooks with built-in mobile broadband to [[xref:http://www.techworld.com.au/tag/nextg|its Next G device|TechWorld :: Next G]] range.
Telstra has launched what it claims is the world’s fastest mobile broadband service, with peak download speeds of 21Mbps and with the intention of increasing it to 42Mbps later this year.
The Royal District Nursing Service (RDNS) has connected its 1200 mobile staff on Telstra's Next G mobile network.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) has confirmed that the Enhanced HSPA (eHSPA) addition to the Next G wireless network is compatible with Next G devices, clearing the way for the world's first 21Mbps national network.
Telstra’s BigPond business unit has cut the price of its mobile broadband services and now charges the same rate for wireless mobile card plans as it does for wireless modem plans.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- This malware pretends to be WhatsApp, Uber and Google Play
- Traffic tickets got you down? This UK robo-lawyer has already saved users millions
- Resold hard drives on eBay, Craigslist are often still ripe with leftover data
- Too many IoT networks? Cisco just bet on this one
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT