A group of students from the University of Sydney, led by computer science undergraduate, Jenna Bermeister, has won this year’s Telstra Machine to Machine (M2M) Unversity Challenge for their InGear product.
Telstra may have been last to announce the availability of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus but Australia's largest telco is claiming its customers will get their hands on the device first.
iPhone users will be the first to gain access to a new video streaming service running over Telstra’s NextG network.
Telstra has added three Acer notebooks with built-in mobile broadband to [[xref:http://www.techworld.com.au/tag/nextg|its Next G device|TechWorld :: Next G]] range.
Telstra has launched what it claims is the world’s fastest mobile broadband service, with peak download speeds of 21Mbps and with the intention of increasing it to 42Mbps later this year.
The Royal District Nursing Service (RDNS) has connected its 1200 mobile staff on Telstra's Next G mobile network.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) has confirmed that the Enhanced HSPA (eHSPA) addition to the Next G wireless network is compatible with Next G devices, clearing the way for the world's first 21Mbps national network.
Telstra’s BigPond business unit has cut the price of its mobile broadband services and now charges the same rate for wireless mobile card plans as it does for wireless modem plans.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM Watson cooks up some new dishes
- Apple will keep pushing for a sales ban on Samsung products
- Facebook testing mobile searches for old posts
- Appeals court denies Oracle request to restore $1.3 billion judgment against SAP
- Boston's Bolt launches hardware companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.