Google's giant phone will hit the last stop in October, though it doesn't necessarily mean you still won't get future updates.
There's also interest brewing in the tablet space, as the Nexus 9 has disappeared from the Google Store.
The new A1-830 tablet ticks all of the right boxes for people interested in a functional tablet sporting the sub 8-inch form factor. The tablet sports a 7.9-in, 1024x768 resolution screen at a 4:3 screen ratio; a ratio deal for web browsing and readi...
Google has officially launched a white variant of its new Nexus 7 Android tablet through the Google Play Store, but the device isn't available in Australia just yet.
Google has today begun selling its new Nexus 7 in selected Australian retail stores, but has not yet opened online sales through the Google Play Store.
Everyone from HP to Polaroid to Alcatel takes aim at Google's 7-inch tablet
After a CES week during which the Android world was all a-twitter over a device that wasn't even revealed at the show, the previously hyperactive Galaxy S IV rumour mill has quieted down, mostly. It's likely to only be a momentary respite, however, a...
Apple made a point of doing a side-by-side comparison of its new iPad Mini with Google's Nexus 7 at the launch event Tuesday in San Jose, highlighting the mini tablet's thinness, larger viewable screen area and custom app compatibility.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSAP ABAP - Senior developerVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTStorage ConsultantACT