<a href="http://redirectingat.com/?id=803X112721&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vodafone.co.uk%2F&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcadvisor.co.uk%2Fnews%2Findex.cfm%3Fnewsid%3D3221618">Vodafone</a> has made the <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.c...
Big hype didn't equal big sales for Google's Nexus One. According to reports only 20,000 Google Nexus One phones were sold in its first week of sales, according to sales estimates from market research firm Flurry. In comparison to its Android sibling...
Google and T-Mobile USA today reacted to hundreds of online complaints about the Nexus One smartphone and confusing customer support for the device, with a Google spokesperson characterizing the complaints as having come from a "small group of custom...
Nexus One mobile phone users, already outraged about inconsistent 3G coverage and confusing customer service, joined with bloggers today to gripe about a $350 equipment recovery fee Google is imposing on phones that are returned before 120 days and a...
The Nexus One "superphone" revolution appears to be experiencing some backlash. Google's Nexus One has been available for less than a week, yet customers and developers are already amassing a growing list of issues and complaints.
Google unveiled the Nexus One a little over a week ago after weeks of rumors and hype. Not only has the Android-based handset failed to revolutionise the smartphone industry as some had speculated, but the spiraling debacle suggests Google may have u...
From complaints over the Nexus One's slow and confusing customer service to eye-popping early termination fees, Google's proving to be just another phone maker, not the revolutionary we once hoped for.
Google's poor tech support for its Nexus One smartphone is making some buyers downright hostile toward the company we've all been programmed to love.
A venerable New Year's tradition in the tech world entails trotting out year-old predictions by analyst shops and laughing at their off-base prognostications. But here's a surprise: The two biggest analyst firms still standing -- Gartner and IDC -- d...
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Brocade's Ruckus Wi-Fi business finds a buyer
- A hard drive's LED light can be used to covertly leak data
- Kite-surfing could put rural Brits online
- How to manage data in the BYOD office
- Facts and figures: The rise of Social Media addiction
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityVIC
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce - Functional Analyst (BA)NSW
- TPIT Project ManagerNSW
- TPSAP Helpdesk SupportACT
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- FTLead PMONSW
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXQLD