<a href="http://redirectingat.com/?id=803X112721&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vodafone.co.uk%2F&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcadvisor.co.uk%2Fnews%2Findex.cfm%3Fnewsid%3D3221618">Vodafone</a> has made the <a href="http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/index.c...
Big hype didn't equal big sales for Google's Nexus One. According to reports only 20,000 Google Nexus One phones were sold in its first week of sales, according to sales estimates from market research firm Flurry. In comparison to its Android sibling...
Google and T-Mobile USA today reacted to hundreds of online complaints about the Nexus One smartphone and confusing customer support for the device, with a Google spokesperson characterizing the complaints as having come from a "small group of custom...
Nexus One mobile phone users, already outraged about inconsistent 3G coverage and confusing customer service, joined with bloggers today to gripe about a $350 equipment recovery fee Google is imposing on phones that are returned before 120 days and a...
The Nexus One "superphone" revolution appears to be experiencing some backlash. Google's Nexus One has been available for less than a week, yet customers and developers are already amassing a growing list of issues and complaints.
Google unveiled the Nexus One a little over a week ago after weeks of rumors and hype. Not only has the Android-based handset failed to revolutionise the smartphone industry as some had speculated, but the spiraling debacle suggests Google may have u...
From complaints over the Nexus One's slow and confusing customer service to eye-popping early termination fees, Google's proving to be just another phone maker, not the revolutionary we once hoped for.
Google's poor tech support for its Nexus One smartphone is making some buyers downright hostile toward the company we've all been programmed to love.
A venerable New Year's tradition in the tech world entails trotting out year-old predictions by analyst shops and laughing at their off-base prognostications. But here's a surprise: The two biggest analyst firms still standing -- Gartner and IDC -- d...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
- After warehouse staff, Amazon to replace store clerks with robots
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTSenior PMO Coordinator, FinanceWA
- CCAutomated Test EngineerACT
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- TPProject Manager - SalesforceVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- CCEnterprise Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst -permanent opportunityVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectACT