Google unveiled the Nexus One a little over a week ago after weeks of rumors and hype. Not only has the Android-based handset failed to revolutionise the smartphone industry as some had speculated, but the spiraling debacle suggests Google may have u...
From complaints over the Nexus One's slow and confusing customer service to eye-popping early termination fees, Google's proving to be just another phone maker, not the revolutionary we once hoped for.
Google's poor tech support for its Nexus One smartphone is making some buyers downright hostile toward the company we've all been programmed to love.
A venerable New Year's tradition in the tech world entails trotting out year-old predictions by analyst shops and laughing at their off-base prognostications. But here's a surprise: The two biggest analyst firms still standing -- Gartner and IDC -- d...
Latest News Articles
- Google has to face US privacy suit over new user data policy
- Apple hit with class action lawsuit for alleged labor rule violations
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 digital camera with 4K video shooting
- Seafaring robot shrugs off monster Typhoon Rammasun
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.